Some of the best parts about living in New York City include seeing Broadway shows, going shopping at gigantic department stores and visiting fine dining establishments. Last week, I had the chance to visit Trademark Taste + Grind and will definitely be returning in the the near future. 

What Is Trademark Taste + Grind?

Trademark Taste + Grind is a located in the Garment District (on W36 between 5th and 6th ave) and its interior was designed by the female-owned Dallago Associates. Trademark Taste + Grind has a rich history and pays homage to women in NYC with its details in hospitality and decor. This establishment is known for their sustainability efforts and esteemed team including Chef  Adrienne Guttieri and Head Bartender Mariel Burns. 

What's On The Menu

Trademark Taste + Grind is known for its Italian signature dishes alongside affordable twists on steakhouse classics. Since I went for dinner, some of the options for entrees included seafood risotto, rigatoni bolognese, honeynut squash ravioli, ribeye and so much more. 

I had the chance to try an appetizer, entree and dessert and they all left me jaw-dropped. For an appetizer, I had the eggplant caponata crostini. I like to eat eggplant whenever I have the chance and this was delicious. The eggplant was mixed with what tasted like balsamic vinegar and rested on top of a piece of crispy bread. The crunch of the bread along with the texture of the eggplant called for the perfect bite.

For an entree, I had the honeynut squash ravioli. I'm going to admit, this caught my eye because this is a dish Disney serves at their food festivals. I was absolutely blown away by this dish and was sad when I realized there was not an endless supply of ravioli. This is better than your typical ravioli because it is sweet from the brown butter sauce and the gorgonzola cheese melts in your mouth.

For the grand finale, I tried the cookie skillet. Let me just say, this was hands down one of the best cookie skillets I've ever had. Ideally, I like my cookies to be served warm and mushy. Don't get me wrong, not undercooked but close. This was everything I wanted and more. Each bite of this cookie was filled with ooey-gooey goodness and I highly recommend it to the cookie lovers out there.

Sustainability Initiative

In the kitchen, Chef Adrienne has run with the concept of minimal waste. The entire venue composts every bit of food that makes its way back to the kitchen after being served and gives every other thing in the kitchen another purpose. 

If you are into supporting businesses that are environmentally friendly, then you definitely need to stop by Trademark Taste + Grind. 

More About Trademark Taste + Grind

To find out more about Trademark Taste + Grind, make sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook. Reservations and more information about the menu can be viewed on their website.