Cereal is one food that people cannot seem to get enough of whether it be for breakfast or dessert. Milk & Cream cereal bar takes ice cream to the next level with their cereal infused ice cream. Just when you thought that ice cream could not get any better, Milk & Cream goes above and beyond exceeding your greatest expectations and bringing your childhood cereal dreams to life in a delicious and exciting way.  

Where Is It?

Milk & Cream cereal bar currently has two locations in New York City: 159 Mott St. and Gansevoort Market. You can visit them at Gansevoort Market on Sunday-Thursday from 12pm-8pm and Friday-Saturday from 12pm-9pm. The Nolita location is open on Sunday-Thursday from 12pm-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 12pm-11pm. 

How It Works

There are three steps that need to be taken in order to create the perfect Milk & Cream ice cream creation. Step 1 is to choose whether or not you would like a cup or cone, an ice cream milkshake, or a cereal bowl. Step 2 involves picking the cereal that you want to be blended. The cereals that you can choose from include: Apple Jacks, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Captain Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, French Toast Crunch, Froot Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, Granola Crisp, Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Nut Cheerios, Krave, Lucky Charms, Reese's Puffs, Rice Krispies, Special K, and Trix. Once you have picked a cereal, the last step is to pick a topping whether it be fruit, nuts, or candy. Extra cereal and toppings can be added for an additional $0.50. 

Signature Blends

Milk & Cream cereal bar also offers signature blends ranging from Cocoa Dough to Apple Jack Avalanche. Cocoa Dough is a blend of Cookie Crisp, brownie bites, and cookie dough topped with brownie bites and cookie dough. Apple Jack Avalanche is a blend of Apple Jacks, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Granola Crisp topped with a caramel drizzle. 

I was able to try Cocoa Dough and it was honestly one of the best desserts I have ever eaten in my life. The ice cream was thick and creamy and had a cookie taste with every bite. Plus, the brownie bites and cookie dough on top gave it and extra sweetness making it even more enjoyable. 

Final Thoughts

I would highly recommend taking trip to Milk & Cream cereal bar next time you are in New York City. Even if you aren't the biggest ice cream fan, there are options available that still include all of your favorite cereals. I think the price point is extremely reasonable as the portions are large. I had the Cocoa Dough signature blend and it was enough to feed three people for only $9.25. If you compare the price to a small frozen yogurt with toppings for $7.00, then you are definitely getting a bang for your buck.