If you're a bit indecisive like me, you might want a bit of a push in the right direction as for what to eat. If you're into astrology, you might want to learn more about your zodiac sign. If either or both of those apply to you, you're in luck! Follow along to find out where to eat on Georgetown University's campus based on your astrological sign.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19): Royal Jacket

macaroni, corn, cheese, vegetable
Kirby Barth

Organized and responsible, this zodiac sign is best represented by Royal Jacket. With its pre-packaged food ready to go at a moment's notice, Royal Jacket will have you in and out before you can say cheese!

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18): Einstein Bros. Bagels

Alexa Boglitz

Einstein Bros. Bagels matches the personality of this zodiac–⁠  friendly and independent, they're located right outside of campus, and their strawberry cream cheese just radiates cheer.

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20): Farmers' Market

Creative and compassionate, it's obvious how Georgetown's Farmers' Market most excellently pairs with this zodiac. The Farmers' Market is known for its range of different eats, from ice cream to pizza, and its support of local businesses. 

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Launch

bacon, cheese, cheddar, beef, bun, onion
Caroline Ingalls

This zodiac mimics the breath of fresh air that is Launch. Pioneering and refreshing, it is the one dining area on campus that changes its type of cuisine every week. Will it be burgers or Pho next? We are constantly kept on our toes.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Whisk

Alexa Boglitz

Reliable and patient, Whisk is always there for us when we need it. Banana bread or coffee, there is always a line leading up to the counter to get the daily fix. 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Leo O Donovan's Dining Hall

Leo's is the place for you if you are this zodiac sign. With their new recipes and range of options for any food preferences,  Leo's is a match made in heaven, as you're both versatile and imaginative.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Sazón

tacos, meat, parsley, vegetable, tomato, bread, lettuce, pork, beef, chicken
Hana Brannigan

Generous and caring, Sazón fits this zodiac sign to a T. We hope there's still room for dessert after you finish your large meal! Want to learn more about different Mexican foods? Check it out here.

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22): Chick-fil-A

Chicken lover? Chick-fil-a is the right spot for you. Passionate and bold, this zodiac matches this dining option, which is always a popular choice. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22): Bodega

Alexa Boglitz

Modest and practical, Bodega is overlooked but always there with its sushi or cereal if you need dinner on the go. 

Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct 22): Crop Chop

Libras, the most balanced and peaceful of the bunch, should have an easy time grabbing some Crop Chop on the go. Mix and match, one can make sure to meet their veggie intake while eating here.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21): Midnight Mug

Alexa Boglitz

With your personality being intense and determined, Midnight Mug will accommodate your late nights in the library with a cup of coffee and bowl of noodles to keep your energy up. If you want a change of scenery, check out these cafés around town.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21): Hilltoss

Jovial and optimistic, this zodiac sign won't leave Hilltoss feeling sad after soaking up the good vibes in this laidback atmosphere. The yummy avocado toast and Rainbow Fish drink only contribute to the cheer. Found out you love avocado toast and want to try some more? Check out these places for a little treat.