Morning routines are jam packed with countless activities to accomplish, just in the span of an hour; they cause an enormous amount of stress for students and non students alike. Consolidating your coffee run and grabbing breakfast seems like a no brainer to save time and stress in the morning.

So without further ado, here is the definitive ranking of Starbucks breakfast options to make your mornings a little more stress-free. You might as well try one or, even all of these options because let's be honest, you're going to go to get your Starbucks fix anyway.

10. Baked Goods

Starbucks regulars are no stranger to the tempting array of cake pops, loaf cakes, scones and croissants displayed daily. Starbucks really does have something for every sweet tooth. Although, indulging in a cookie or whoopie pie first thing in the morning seems tempting, they have other options that will keep you fuller and more focused throughout your day.

9. Muffins

Although muffins are technically a baked good, in my book they deserve a category on their own. They are a more substantial grab and go breakfast compared to the other sweet treats that Starbucks offers, pushing them above the other baked goods on the menu.

Starbucks offers various flavored muffins including chocolate chip, blueberry and other seasonal flavors. Muffins may not keep you full till lunch, but they are a more well rounded breakfast than a cake pop.

8. Sous Vide Egg Bites

Sous Vide Egg Bites are quite new to the Starbucks menu. These egg bites consist of egg along with fillings such as red pepper, bacon, and cheese. These bites are on the smaller side, so I would recommend ordering more than one, but they are a great source of protein. Sous Vide Egg Bites are especially good if you're looking for a no-mess, on-the-go breakfast option.

7. Bagels

Starbucks offers many different flavors of bagels including plain, everything, whole grain on hand and ready to toast. Bagels are a great breakfast option if you're looking for something more on the filling side.

Although they may not keep you full until your next meal, they will definitely fill you up throughout your morning. Try topping your bagel with Starbucks' new avocado spread instead of cream cheese or butter, to bump up the nutritional value of your breakfast.

6. Yogurt Parfait

Starbucks offers three different yogurt parfait: yogurt and fruit, yogurt, fruit, and granola and Greek yogurt, honey, and fresh fruit. Yogurt is a quick and easy breakfast that is high in protein. This means that you'll most likely be full until lunch. With so many different yogurt options you're sure to be find one for you. 

5. Oatmeal

Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast for a brisk fall or cold winter day. Not only will it warm you up, but it will keep your stomach from growling all morning. Starbucks has two different kinds of oatmeal: Classical Oatmeal and Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal.

The Classic Oatmeal offers optional toppings such as nuts, fruit, and brown sugar while the Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal is topped with fresh blueberries. Both of these are perfect options for long winter mornings.

4. Egg and Cheese Bento Box

As you may have noticed while ordering your coffee or tea, Starbucks offers many different kinds of Bento Boxes. Although, many of these boxes are perfect for a mid-day snack, they are not really appropriate for breakfast.

The Egg and Cheese Bento Box is an exception to the rule. It includes fruit, along with cheese, peanut butter, bread and a hard boiled egg making it perfect to keep you full even beyond breakfast. 

3. Breakfast Wraps

Starbucks offers two breakfast wraps: the Seared Steak, Egg, and Tomatillo Wrap and the Spinach, Egg White, and Feta Wrap. These wraps are perfect if you are looking for a hearty breakfast that is not too filling. Both wraps include protein which will definitely keep you feeling satisfied. Their convenient them in a wrap packaging makes them easy to eat on-the-go.

2. Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich

Recently, Starbucks released a Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich. This is the first gluten free item that they have officially released for breakfast. This sandwich is perfect for those with Celiac Disease, a gluten intolerance or anyone who is trying to avoid gluten.  This sandwich includes Canadian bacon, egg and cheese, making it super filling and a perfect start to the day.

1. Breakfast Sandwiches

Starbucks offers so many options there is truly a sandwich for everyone and these sandwiches are definitely the best way to stay full all the way till lunch. The offerings are endless, but some of the most popular options are bacon, gouda and egg or slow-roasted ham, Swiss cheese, and egg.

Starbucks really does offer something for everyone when it comes to breakfast. From baked goods, to yogurt, to bagels, to oatmeals to sandwiches there are ton of options. That just means that you have no excuse to try something new for breakfast the next time you visit Starbucks for your morning cup of coffee.