Fall is the season for pumpkin. From pumpkin spice lattes to pumpkin muffins and even pumpkin hummus (yes, it does actually exist), pumpkin is pretty much everywhere and in everything at this time of year. But, if you’re allergic to gluten it can be pretty tough to get your pumpkin fix. So, if you’re gluten free and ready to try out a new pumpkin recipe that is guaranteed to leave you wanting more, give this one a try.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 10 muffins
2 cups pumpkin puree
1 cup almond meal
2/3 cup coconut flour
1 cup sweetener (preferably Stevia)
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line muffin pan with liners.
2. In large bowl, beat pumpkin, sweetener and eggs until fluffy.
3. Beat in the remaining ingredients until fully combined.
4. Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tooth pick or knife comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan on a rack five minutes, then transfer muffins from pan to rack and let cool for additional 10 minutes.
Still craving more pumpkin? Check out these other awesome recipes.