Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida is home to some of the most popular theme parks in the world. In addition to theme parks, Disney specializes in dining and themed cuisine for guests of all taste buds and budgets. Quick service locations serve a variety of different meals ranging from the classic cheeseburger and fries all the way to a lobster roll. Whatever you are craving, you can find a quick service location on property that has something you can enjoy at a reasonable price. 

During my Disney College Program, I had the chance to eat in nearly all of the quick service restaurants on property and made a list of my top five that I think are worth going to on your next trip to Walt Disney World. 

5. Sunshine Seasons

Located at Epcot, Sunshine Seasons is home to some of the freshest quick service food on property. Many of the meals served at Sunshine Seasons are made using ingredients that have been grown inside of the Living with the Land attraction. Sunshine Seasons is set up as a food court with different stations where you order can order from depending on what you want to eat. From turkey sandwiches and salmon to vegan korma and sweet and sour chicken, guests can enjoy a delicious meal followed by a ride on the Living with the Land attraction to see how the food is made with their own eyes. 

4. Geyser Point Bar & Grill

Geyser Point Bar & Grill located at Disney's Wilderness Lodge is one of the most scenic restaurants on property. Geyser Point overlooks Bay Lake and at night you can see Happily Ever After in the distance. For lunch and dinner, Geyser Point serves lump crab cake sandwiches, several kinds of burgers, and a variety of flavorful salads. Not only is this quick service location stunning, but it is located right near Magic Kingdom so you can get away from the crowds while not being far away from the fun.

3. Be Our Guest

The Be Our Guest restaurant located in Magic Kingdom immerses guests into the film "Beauty and the Beast" with the Grand Ballroom, Rose Garden, and the West Wing. In addition to the gorgeous atmosphere, guests can enjoy this location as quick service for breakfast and lunch. The breakfast items range from a croque madame and an open faced bacon and egg sandwich to scrambled eggs and croissant doughnuts. The lunch menu consists vegetable quiche and quinoa salad to a french dip sandwich and a croquet monsieur. 

2. Cap'n Cooks

The Polynesian Village Resort is home to Captain Cook's which serves quick service cuisine with a twist. Some of the menu items for lunch and dinner include thai coconut meatballs and pulled pork nachos to pan Asian noodles and pork sandwiches. For breakfast, Captain Cooks is known for its Tonga Toast which is banana stuffed french toast rolled in cinnamon sugar. Captain Cook's is only 3 monorail stops away from the Magic Kingdom making it the perfect place to go for a quick bite in between park hopping. 

1. Woody's Lunch Box

Woody's Lunch Box, located at Hollywood Studios, is one of the best quick service locations on property. This dining location has a variety of options ranging from "totchos" and beef brisket to grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches. The desserts served are a twist on Pop-Tarts, known as box tarts, and come in chocolate-hazelnut and raspberry flavors. Woody's Lunch Box is extremely popular and has very limited seating so making use of the mobile order option on the MyDisneyExperience app is very helpful.