Emporiyum is an annual food festival hosted at Union Market, the most aesthetically pleasing food locale in DC. From November 10-12, you have full access to some of the best food trucks, restaurants, and products of all time. 

GU Farmer’s Market classics like Swizzler, Timber Pizza Company, Bun’d Up, Pinch Dumplings, Craft Kombucha, and Cookie Dough&Co are a few household names that will be in attendance. 

Tickets are discounted with the promo code SPOONGU, and we are here to provide you an official guide of how to enjoy this weekend's event. Come out to Dock 5 at DC’s Union Market November 10-12 and get a taste of what the DC and visiting food scene has to offer.

Tipsy Scoop

Tipsy Scoop is New York City’s version of boozy ice cream, and founder Melissa Tavss will be in D.C. among the 100 other Emporiyum vendors, so be sure to stop by her stand.

Tipsy Scoop’s flavors have alcohol in them, so you have to be 21 or older to taste this delicious, topsy-turvy treat at Emporiyum. Each flavor has a specific cocktail influence like strawberry white sangria or tequila-fused Mexican hot chocolate (yep, this is legit).

Try their scoops for $3, which come in four different flavors and are served in cute, little martini glasses with hot fudge and rainbow sprinkle garnish.

Chick’nCone

Chick’nCone is an NYC pop up-shop that serves chicken and waffles with a creative twist, and they look so clucking good. The crispy, fried chicken comes in a waffle cone and is topped off with your choice of their best-selling sauce flavors: Kick’n Ranch, Yella BBQ, and Cinna-Maple.

The Emporiyum is offering Chick’nCone for $9. This southern foodie will definitely be stopping by Chick’nCone to get a little taste of home this weekend. 

Avocaderia

Avocaderia is an Emporiyum must for anyone who loves avocado, which is honestly just about every foodie. If you haven't seen this restaurant on Facebook, it specializes solely in avocados, and their entire menu is chock full of green treats.

Whether you are looking for a green smoothie or a classic toast, Avocaderia has it all. Try one of their best-sellers, like their chocolate avocado mousse ($7) or the El salmon toast with avocado, smoked salmon and cream cheese ($12). 

Poke Papa

Poke Papa is one of the best poke spots in the U.S. and it is located right here in the District. Find Poke Papa’s pop-up location at Emporiyum, and try one of their flavorful, Hawaiian-inspired bowls.

At their H Street location, the six step ordering system makes lines the least of your worries. Pick a bowl size and choose from endless toppings to create your own poke masterpiece.

Don’t worry if you can’t decide on custom toppings. Order one of their signature bowls for a guaranteed tasty meal.

#SpoonTip: Get Poke Papa’s best-seller: the Onolicious. Tuna, seaweed, ginger, and sesame is simply a delicious combo.

CoCo&Co

This Brooklyn-based custom coconut shop is making its debut at Union Market for Emporiyum. Friends and co-owners Luke McKenna and Yair Tygiel started CoCo&Co to spread “amazing coconut vibes” throughout the city. You can order their fresh coconuts with a company logo or design for beach-themed parties.

CoCo&Co will be selling their custom branded coconuts this weekend. They partner with farms to etch logos into the husk of raw coconuts for events, parties. Go (coco)nuts for this vendor at Union Market this weekend. 

Picnic Pops

Picnic Pops is a local D.C. and Baltimore vendor, and this District popsicle stand is as authentic as they come. These artisanal frozen desserts that come in a come in such flavors as Mocha, Granny’s Lemon Tea, Mango, Rooibos Maple, an eclectic Elderflower Pear Mint, and (my personal favorite) Key Lime Pie.

Stop by Picnic Pops this weekend for a sugary pick-me-up before it gets too cold for popsicles!

Toli Moli

Chef JoJo and her daughter Simone are bringing their favorite Burmese dessert drink, known as falooda, to the foodie scene at Emporiyum. Toli Moli means “a little of this, a little of that,” and they bring just the right amount of each to their tasty falooda.

In Southeast Asia and the Middle East, falooda is a popular layered dessert drink and street snack. Chef JoJo and Simone add a modern flare to the regional classic with ingredients like rosewater syrup and espresso gelato.

Make sure to tell all of your foodie friends, and get tickets for this incredible event. Over 100+ vendors will be at the marketplace, so come with an empty stomach (and wear layers because it’s going to be a chilly weekend, foodies).