Finally, summer is here. The time of bikinis, beaches, food and drinks on the beach has arrived, and its time to celebrate in style.

Amidst the food, parties and friends, Tipsy Scoop’s line of liquor-infused ice creams is the perfect mix of boozy-business and all-around summer fun that’s perfect for every occasion, from a pool party to a lazy day at home.

Tipsy Scoop

Photo by Zara Toh

With a range of fun, whimsical flavor combinations that are spins on classic cocktails, the alcohol-tinged ice creams are sure to tickle your tastebuds. The creamy, cold ice cream and perfectly well-balanced flavors like Dark Chocolate Whiskey Salted Caramel, Cake Batter Vodka Martini and Maple Bacon Bourbon have an alcohol content of 5% each, requiring an ID check that buyers are 21 and over upon purchase (when was the last time you got carded when buying ice cream?!). They’re the perfect thing to reach for when you need comfort food with just a little extra oomph.

Tipsy Scoop

Photo by Zara Toh

Despite being a relatively new business, the start-up is doing well enough that they have had to upgrade their ice cream machines multiple times to cater to the high demand. They are also constantly brainstorming for fun and interesting flavors combinations, and have seasonal flavors on top of their Classic Flavors, making sure that there is a pint of ice cream for the booze-lover in each and every one of us.

Tipsy Scoop

Photo by Zara Toh

Currently working out of an industrial kitchen space in Harlem, the operation is run by two full-time staff members with the help of some part-time personnel who are involved in every single step of production, from planning to ice cream production to packaging.

Tipsy Scoop

Photo by Zara Toh

Tipsy Scoop is sold in a variety of grocers and cafes throughout New York City, like Gristedes, Morton Williams and Brooklyn Fare (for a full list of retailers, check their website). Pick up a pint, or a few, to last you through the summer.

Tipsy Scoop

Photo by Zara Toh