If you have been on Instagram for the last couple of months then you have come across the new Minnie Mouse rose gold ears. These ears sold out in both Walt Disney World and Disneyland in a matter of minutes and started a rose gold phenomenon. Now rose gold churros are the next trend you need to try out.

From rose gold ears and sports jerseys to now rose gold churros, Disney has turned one of their delicious treats into rose gold goodness.

Where You Can Get Them 

On Valentine's Day, these treats were brought into Disneyland for guests to try. These pink churros can be found at the Castle Churro Cart outside of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.

Flavor Profile

These churros are coated with pink and gold edible glitter and according to Instagram users @plewbergoober and @elisewallace, they have a delicious strawberry taste. 

A rose gold churro will cost you around $5.25, but it is worth it for the amount of Instagram picture you can get with it!

Make sure you get over to Disneyland soon to try this churro before it is gone, because rumor has it that the churro is only to last for 2 months!

Rose Gold Minnie Mouse Cupcake

Around a month ago, Disney World created a Minnie Mouse rose gold cupcake filled with swirls of Nutella at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

You can buy this cupcake for $5.85 and it is worth every penny for its delicious frosting and sweet marble cake.

This rose gold cupcake has become so popular that the Main Street bakery in Magic Kingdom has started selling rose gold cupcakes too, but these cupcakes have a red velvet and vanilla base. You can get this cupcake for $5.49 or for 1 snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan.

Final Thoughts

Disney sure knows what they are doing when it comes to rose gold, because they keep coming up with Instagram worthy and delicious ideas that have millennials on their toes about what is next!

The next time you head down to Walt Disney World or Disneyland, I suggest trying a rose gold churro and cupcake because it is an experience you won't forget.