Brunch has been all the rage lately. It seems everyone has been posting drool-worthy pictures of their avocado toast and eggs Benedict with captions like "brunch so hard" for all their followers to be jealous of. However, not all of us are able to plan the perfect brunch that will make everyone go crazy for an invite.  If you really want to make everyone dream of your amazing Sunday brunch without having to cook it yourself, what better place to go than Manhattan? Unfortunately, finding that oh-so-perfect brunch spot in the city is like finding a needle in a haystack. To make your life easier, here is a list of not only noteworthy, but insta-worthy brunch spots scattered across Manhattan.

1. Sarabeth's East

While Sarabeth's has locations throughout Manhattan, my personal favorite location is the one on Madison Ave.  After living out your "Gossip Girl" dreams in the Upper East side, be sure to stop by this adorable restaurant for some delicious avocado-burrata toast and, as their menu says, some extraordinary eggs and omelets.

2. The Smith

Known for their amazing burgers and mac n' cheese, The Smith also has a pretty great brunch menu. With locations in Midtown, the East Village, Lincoln Square, and many more, this restaurant has taken the brunch game to the next level.

3. Bubby's

Whether you're strolling along the Highline or heading downtown to Tribeca, Bubby's is definitely a must for all downtown brunch needs. Not only are their pancakes out of this world, their pies are like something out of a dream. This downtown Manhattan brunch spot is definitely one that should not be overlooked. 

4. The French Roast Uptown

If you find yourself in the Upper West Side you should definitely stop by The French Roast for some egg-cellent dishes. This quaint cafe is perfect for an intimate Sunday brunch. And if you're not in the mood for waffles and an omelet, the sweet potato fries are absolutely incredible too.

5. La Pecora Bianca

In the mood for an aesthetically pleasing brunch?  Then La Pecora Bianca is the restaurant for you! This beautifully decorated cafe is nestled in the heart of the NoMad district of Manhattan. If you're looking for a delicious brunch that will make your instagram followers wish they were you then you should definitely go to La Pecora Bianca.

6. The Butcher's Daughter

The food at The Butcher's Daughter is definitely not the only thing insta-worthy. This restaurant's artsy vibe makes it the perfect spot for not only a great brunch but some awesome photos too. The Butcher's Daughter has locations in the West Village and Lolita.

7. Two Hands

A breakfast/brunch spot by day and restaurant/bar by night, Two Hands is known for their nutritious food, exceptional coffee, and creative bar. Everything on the menu is made with simple, organic ingredients. Right in the heat of TriBeCa, this healthy eatery is not something you want to miss out on.

8. ABC Kitchen

Last but not least, ABC Kitchen in is yet another well known brunch spot in Manhattan. Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichte has created a pristine menu featuring seasonal ingredients that leaves customers raving about their meal for weeks after. From their beautiful dining room to their mouth-watering foods, it's no surprise why New Yorkers love ABC Kitchen so much.  

With this list of city restaurants, you'll soon become everyone's favorite Sunday brunch date. And while you and your friends are out enjoying a brunch worthy for royalty, be sure to snap a pic of your drool worthy pancakes to show off your top notch restaurant picking skills.  Bon appetite!