It’s a commonly accepted fact that brunch has sky rocketed to becoming the trendiest meal. Brunch is a time to convene with your friends, to gossip about the night before, to console and comfort about questionable actions the night before and to do all of this with a backdrop of awesome food. Let us help you throw one of these ragers. The best thing about the menu below is that you too can sleep in, as most of this menu can be made beforehand.

Here’s your menu:

Homemade Raspberry Jam
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Bacon and Leek Quiche
Homemade Granola

Here’s the plan:

Photo by Amanda Shulman

The Week Before:

Make your granola and store it in an airtight container.

Go pick your berries for your jam, or just pick them up at the supermarket and fix up a batch of the sweet stuff. Empty out an old jelly jar and fill it up with your much better jammin’ jam goodness and make it look nice.

The Day Before:

Tackle project quiche. Once it’s baked, cool it to room temp, wrap it tightly with plastic wrap, then keep it in the fridge until the party day, aka tomorrow.

Photo by Hannah Morse

The Morning Of:

It might seem ambitious, but make your muffins the A.M. of the brunch. Nothing beats walking into a house swirling with smells of fresh baked goodness.

Warm your quiche in the oven, cover the top with foil to prevent the crust from burning.

Toast some bread to accompany your jam.

Serve all of the above and relish in compliments and the success of how bangin’ your brunch is.