Now that it's July, summer seems to be flying by faster and faster every day. No worries though- eating outside is a great way to take advantage of that summer sun. I know it can be hard to find a place in New York with outdoor seating that's actually enjoyable, so I've created this list of 7 restaurants in Manhattan that'll make eating outside a total breeze.

1. Narcissa

Narcissa has a rotating menu featuring seasonal produce from its own farm in the Hudson Valley. Now on their brunch menu, you can find everything from French Toast Bites to Carrot Fries. The best part? You'll be eating outside, in a private garden, away from the busy New York streets.

Find it at 21 Cooper Square in East Village.

2. Dante

Come for the adorable, old-school Italian charm, but stay for the "Absolute Best Negroni in NYC," as described by NY Mag. This registered NYC landmark has been visited by celebrities such as Al Pacino, Whoopi Goldberg, Jerry Seinfeld, and Bob Dylan, so you know the food is good.

Find Dante at 79-81 MacDougal St. in Greenwich Village.

3. The Cannibal

The perfect Murray Hill spot. Good food, lots of beer, and a beautiful patio to enjoy it all on. This place definitely focuses on meat, using almost every part of the animal possible, but they also offer seasonal veggie dishes to please your vegetarian friends.

Find it at 113 E. 29th St. in Murray Hill.  

4. Seamore's

Step one: Take picture of pretty hearts. Step two: Order some Crispy Fish Tacos. Step three: Be happy.

Find Seamore's in Nolita at 390 Broome St. or Chelsea at 161 8th Ave.

5. The Upsider

With its sunny yellow walls and genuinely delicious salads, this place has become one of my personal favorites. Located near the Upper East Side, The Upsider is a great place to eat outside without needing to go all the way downtown. They also have amazing fries.

Find it at 1004 2nd Ave in Midtown East.

6. Salvation Burger

Another Midtown East find! With a brand-new patio, that super Instagrammable wall, and the cheesiest burger around, how could you not want to visit Salvation Burger? They also have a Fried Apple Pie: the perfect way to finish off your ideal summer dinner.

Find it in Midtown East at 230 E. 51 St.

7. Santina

Currently living vicariously through Santina's Instagram (just look at those scallops). Inspired by the 1950s Italian coast, Santina will make you feel instantly relaxed as you soak in those summer vibes. You're never going to want to leave this place, especially not after a few of their signature cocktails.

Find Santina in the Meatpacking District at 820 Washington St.

This list is just a tiny peek into New York's outdoor dining scene, with the thousands of restaurants the city has to offer. Also, don't be fooled – these places are great in the winter too.