Do you have your milk and cookies ready for Santa? While it might only be November, Christmas has already started at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. Magic Kingdom is the location of "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" which immerses guests in the spirit and joy of the holiday season. At MVMCP, guests can enjoy character experiences, exclusive performances and special treats. If you want to make the most out of your party night, knowing what treats you want in advance is necessary. Here is a list of six treats you can find at Magic Kingdom this Christmas season that you don't want to miss!

1. Christmas Cookie Milkshake

There is nothing that screams Christmas more than cookies and milk. Guests can find a Christmas cookie milkshake at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland. This Christmas cookie milkshake is a cookie butter milkshake topped with whipped cream, sprinkles and a Mickey marshmallow straw. This milkshake is available daily during the holiday season and can be purchased for $7.99.

2. Gingerbread Sundae

You might have tried the Tangled ice cream cone, but now at Storybook Treats, you can find a gingerbread sundae. This gingerbread sundae consists of gingerbread soft-serve ice cream, gingerbread pieces, whipped cream and a Minnie Mouse waffle topper. This sundae costs $6.49 and also counts as a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan. 

3. Orange Bird Christmas 

Over the past few years, the Orange Bird has become popular at WDW. At Sunshine Terrace in Adventureland, guests can get their hands on an Orange Bird treat. This treat consists of orange-scented white chocolate mousse filled with almond curd on top of a citrus-almond cream cake with buttercream leaves and topped with a white chocolate piece. This treat is a party exclusive and can be purchased for $5.99.

4. Olaf's Frozen Hot Chocolate Cake

Are you looking to celebrate "Frozen 2" before November 22? Guests can find Olaf's frozen hot chocolate cake at the Main Street Bakery. This treat consists of chocolate layered cake, crispy chocolate pearls, chocolate panna cotta and marshmallow fluff. This treat is available daily and costs $6.99. 

5. Kakamora Float

How far will you go to get your hands on this Kakamora float?! At Aloha Isle in Adventureland, guests can find this treat exclusively during MVMCP. The float consists of coconut soft-serve, pineapple juice, blue curacao syrup and is topped with a chocolate Kakamora cake pop. This float can be purchased for $6.99. If this sounds too adventurous for you, then you might want to try Dole Whip.

6. Cherry & Pistachio Float

This next treat can also be found at Aloha Isle, but it is not a party exclusive. This cherry and pistachio float consists of cherry and pistachio soft-serve on top of cold hot chocolate. At $6.99, this float can satisfy your sweet and savory cravings all at once. 

Overall Thoughts

I am headed to MVMCP next week and cannot wait to try these  treats. If sweets aren't for you, then during the party you might want to try Gaston's cheese dip at Gaston's Tavern or the tamales at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe.

What is your favorite holiday treat at WDW? Send me a tweet: @CaseysCursor