In January, I was invited to Unilever's first ever Food and Refreshments press event in NYC. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend, but was still provided with the information of all the new foods, snacks and treats which are set to be released this year! Here's a recap of some of the foods you must-try in 2020. 

1. Ben And Jerry's Cookie Dough Chunks

In January, Ben & Jerry’s introduced two new flavors of their signature dough chunks. The flavors include Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Half Baked Chunks. Half Baked Chunks contains a mixture of chocolate chip cookie dough & fudge brownies.

If you are looking for a snack to enjoy during movie night, these cookie dough chunks are definitely a must-have!

2. Ben And Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd

Netflix and Chill is so 2019. However, Ben and Jerry's 'Netflix & Chilll’d' is where the hype is in 2020. This flavor contains peanut butter ice cream with sweet & salty pretzel swirls & fudge brownies. This flavor is available in non-dairy/vegan. 

3. Breyers Cinnabon Ice Cream

Starting in April, shoppers will be able to get their hands on Breyer's Cinnabon ice cream. Breyers Cinnamon Cinnabon ice cream is a bakery-inspired dessert with swirls of gooey cinnamon and delicious dough bites for the ultimate twist on the classic Cinnabon cinnamon roll.

4. Good Humor WWE Superstars Cookie Sandwich

Good Humor WWE Superstars cookie sandwiches will be making a comeback at major retailers and ice cream trucks this April. 

5. Klondike Donuts

Photo Courtesy of  Klondike

Beginning in March 2020, Klondike is introducing three new frozen treats inspired by donut flavors and toppings. The flavors include Boston cream, triple chocolate and frosted strawberry.

6. Hellmann's Drizzle Sauces

Photo Courtesy of Hellmann's

Are you tired of ordering out? Beginning in April 2020, Hellmann's is coming out with five new sauces that will make your food taste like it came straight from your favorite restaurant. The new flavors include roasted garlic, creamy bourbon BBQ, cilantro lime, creamy chili honey and roasted red pepper.

7. Hellmann's Homestyle Mayonnaise

Photo Courtesy of Hellmann's

Are you looking to enhance your tuna melt or potato salad? Starting in March 2020, Hellmann’s is introducing a new Homestyle Mayonnaise with 40% more eggs than Hellmann’s real. 

8. Hellmann's Vegan Dressing And Spreads

Photo Courtesy of Hellmann's

Looking for some healthy alternatives for the classic mayonnaise? Beginning in March 2020, Hellmann’s Vegan Dressing & Spread will hit the shelves featuring their new recipe made with carefully chosen and blended ingredients. This product is certified plant based and vegan action certified. Hellmann's Vegan Dressing is eggless, cholesterol-free, gluten-free and made with non-GMO sourced ingredients

9. Lipton T+Probiotic

Photo Courtesy of Lipton

Why have yogurt when you can drink tea?! Lipton is set to release their T + Probiotic wellness range this summer. This product consists of tea, herbs and probiotics to help you feel your best. The three flavors will include cleanse with matcha, mate and mint; glow with hibiscus, mate and vitamin C and immune support with turmeric, ginger and vitamin C.

10. Magnum Ruby Minis

Discovered in 2017, Ruby is the first new chocolate in nearly 80 years after white chocolate, dark chocolate and milk chocolate. Magnum Ruby Minis perfectly pair Magnum Ruby cacao, a new variant of chocolate, with sweet cream ice cream.

11. Pukka Organic Lattes

Photo Courtesy of Pukka

If you want a relaxing drink, you need to try Pukka. Pukka Organic Lattes come in three flavors: Cacao Maca Majesty, Night Time and Turmeric Glow.

If there are any new products that you would like me to try in the future, send me a tweet: @CaseysCursor.