November 2 marked the major Starbucks holiday cup drop for locations all around the U.S. Tumbler collectors and coffee fans camped outside of Target and standalone locations to pick up iridescent mugs, mini keychains, vacuum water bottles, red and green Christmas-designed cups, and much more. Of course, many people were excited about one coffee chain cup offering in particular, the Starbucks red Stanley cup. For $50, Stanley lovers got a bright red tumbler with a red straw at locations in Target, Kroger, and in standalone stores. Unfortunately, each store only got a handful of these coveted red Stanley cups. (It was still better than when only Target stores got the pink Starbucks Stanley cup.) If your location sold out of red Stanley cups, here's how you might be able to get one. 

How can I find a Starbucks red Stanley cup?

If your usual Starbucks location ran out of Stanleys, make sure to scope out others in your area or within a reasonable driving distance. Feel free to call the store ahead of time and save yourself a trip, too. It is unknown if there will be a restock, and if it will come out within the next week or if it will arrive for Starbucks' chapter two cup release. Making friends with your local baristas always helps when it comes to learning about restocks and forthcoming menu items. 

Additionally, and unfortunately, a ton of Starbucks red Stanley cups have appeared on reseller sites including eBay and Mercari. Most are listed for a little over $100. 

Stanley fans are hopeful that Starbucks will limit the amount of tumblers individuals can buy for Stanley drops. Who knew that concert tickets weren't the only thing you could scalp?

However, according to Reddit, it is possible that a restock could happen the week after the initial holiday drop. As of now, this is merely speculation. 

Photo via Reddit

What other red designs are available?

TBH, Stanley has an even cuter Christmas design in the color "Cranberry Winterscape" on their website. This 40-ounce tumbler is also $50. 

Photo via Stanley

Target stores also have a rotating Stanley selection in their aisles in pinks, greens, and beyond. Check out the full selection here