Starbucks had a super busy month during May and has even more summer surprises in store. After sharing new dessert-level drinks and a series of fun tumblers, glass bottles, and even a super cool Pride collection by artist Tim Singleton, the brand is gearing up for another Starbucks summer 2023 launch set for June 27. 

They even hinted at some of their options coming soon in this summer Instagram Reel posted on the brand's account on May 17. 

Basically, I want all of these merch items ASAP. 

What new Starbucks tumblers and cups are coming in June?

TikTok user @coffeepassport got a sneak peek at what's to come from an unreleased Starbucks product glossary. Some of the offerings coming to stores in late June include a pleated magenta cup in venti and grande sizes, as well as lime green and tangerine-colored bubble seed cups with accompanying colorful lids. Other styles include insulated tumblers with gradients, floral cup designs, and much more. This user also shared that there will likely be a big back-to-school drop coming in late summer, as well. 

One coveted cup set is coming to stores in late June. This electric blue studded design will be available in venti and grande sizes. Additionally, you can grab a little baby keychain to match your tumblers exclusively at Target. 

Will there be new Starbucks drinks in June?

If you were in line at Starbucks in May, you already know that the coffee chain was whipping up new drinks including the White Chocolate Macadamia Cream Cold Brew and the Chocolate Java Mint Frappuccino. 

Refresher fans have something to look forward to in June as it seems that new fruity beverages are on the way. TikTok user @coffeepassport shared these leaked slides showcasing new frozen drinks including Pineapple Passionfruit Lemonade, Strawberry Acai Lemonade, and Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade offerings. Additionally, Starbucks is set to add popular customizations to their menu as items to buy such as Chocolate Cream Cold Brew with Caramel, Iced Chai Latte with Matcha Cream Foam, and Iced Black Tea with Peach Juice and Strawberry. While she is not enthused by Starbucks' lack of creativity on their upcoming menu, hopefully, it'll be refreshing for us, and easy on all baristas. Truly, we don't want to make their jobs any harder than they already are. Thank you baristas, we love you!