If you could have a specific food for every meal, what would it be? For me, it’d be tacos. Breakfast tacos, chicken tacos, cauliflower tacos, the filling is really up to you. The same goes for the shell — soft, crunchy, corn, flour, lettuce — tacos are a customizable experience. There is one thing for certain though, tacos must be eaten on Tuesdays, in the same way eating fries on Fridays and drinking margaritas on Mondays go together. Hence Taco Tuesdays. Taco Bell is maximizing on the day with the debut of its new $5 Taco Discovery Box starting April 23 — it’s a limited-time offer that will be available every Tuesday until June.

What’s Taco Bell’s Taco Discovery Box?

The $5 Taco Discovery Box includes the fast food chain’s new Cantina Chicken Crispy Taco, a Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco, a Crunchy Taco, and a medium fountain drink. Three tacos and a drink all for five dollars. The limited-time offer is available every Tuesday from April 23 through June 4. Plus, your order will be eligible for free delivery only through Taco Bell's mobile app at participating U.S. store locations.

For a refresher, Taco Bell’s new Cantina Chicken Crispy Taco is made with a crispy taco shell filled with slow-roasted chicken, a three-cheese blend, and jalapeño sauce, with a three-cheese blend grilled on the outer taco shell. The Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco has a Doritos Nacho cheese hard shell with meat, lettuce, and cheese. And we all know the Crunchy Taco, a crunchy corn shell with meat, lettuce, and cheese.

When navigating the fast food chain’s website, it seems that the box is also customizable with the option to swap out the tacos. The Cantina Chicken Crispy Taco can be swapped out for the Cantina Chicken Soft Taco. The Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco and Crunchy Taco can be swapped for a Crunchy Taco Supreme, Soft Taco, Soft Taco Supreme, or Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco Supreme. Therefore, you can order two of the same tacos if you’d like to. Note, that swapping the items in your Taco Discovery Box does change the box's price.