It’s no secret that Fridays are the best day of the week. It marks the end of the school and work week as well as the beginning of the weekend. Fridays are just a reminder you can sleep in the next day. Wendy’s is looking to maximize the greatness of Friday with FRYday, a day just for french fries. Who wouldn't want the iconic natural-cut, sea-salted fries that are always served hot and crispy? The iconic side is a must when ordering at the fast food chain, paired with the Sweet & Sour sauce and it's a well-balanced meal IMO. To celebrate FRYday, the fast food chain is offering an exclusive offer of free any size of Wendy’s french fries.

How to get free fries on Fridays

Starting April 19, Wendy’s free fry deal will be available exclusively through the fast food chain’s app every Friday until the end of the year (yeah, I’m excited too).

Fry lovers can access the offer by going to their app (an account can be created on Wendy’s website). Then every Friday they can redeem their free french fries. The offer works with any french fry size as long as another menu item is added to the cart. This means you can put just about anything in that cart — maximize and solely go for fries or go for the ultimate girl dinner of a Parmesan Caesar Salad to go with your free french fries.

The offer is also scannable, therefore, it works if you load the offer onto your card and scan it at the register.

It is the “best FRYday yet,” as Wendy’s puts it.