Spoon University Logo
News

Stanley & LoveShackFancy Are Collabing On Limited-Edition Floral Quenchers

Coquette-core is still going strong since it started trending last year. The hyper-feminine style is a soft and flirty look that sometimes features bows, preferably pink. Brands have hopped on the trend, and just recently Owala and Urban Outfitters collaborated on limited edition Urban Outfitters Exclusive Owalas — one being a cream-colored 32-ounce FreeSips water bottle with blue bows painted on it. Stanley is also taking part in the trend with its latest collaboration with lifestyle brand LoveShackFancy.

What does the Stanley x LoveShackFancy collab look like?

The limited-edition collection features four 40-ounce Stanley Quenchers with LoveShackFancy’s signature floral designs featuring shades of blush pinks, blues, lavender, and white. To top it all off, a matching cute bow on the straw.

The new bottles will have you in your floral pastel era with LoveShackFancy’s vintage prints including the Blooming Heirloom, Ribbon Rosa, Everblooming Rosettes, and Happy Thoughts. 

How can I get the limited-edition Quenchers?

According to the Instagram post, the collaboration will be available on August 6. Like the Stanley x Olivia Rodrigo Quencher, this collaboration also has a landing page on both sites that allows customers to sign up to be notified once the Stanley and LoveShackFancy Quenchers become available at 9 a.m. PST/12 p.m. EST on August 6. 

Customers can sign up to be notified at www.loveshackfancy.com/pages/stanley-sign-up and www.stanley1913.com/collections/stanley-x-loveshackfancy

Giselle Medina is the associate editor for Spoon University where she helps oversee food coverage of news, pop culture, trends, and celebrities. As someone with a huge sweet tooth, she's always on the hunt for a good chocolate chip cookie. Shoot her an email at gisellemedina@hercampus.com or follow her @giselle_medinaa.