If you’re like me, and spend every moment of every day wishing you were sunbathing on an Italian beach in Amalfi or Capri — but there’s no way your depressing bank account can afford a vacation — then you should immediately enter the Sanpellegrino Granita Kit sweepstakes. That’s right, thanks to Sanpellegrino your Italian dreams can come true for your taste buds.

For a little background, in honor of both their Italian heritage and National Ice Cream Day on July 16, Sanpellegrino is offering some lucky fans Sparkling Granita kits. Sanpellegrino’s Sara Meyer explained, “By combining these two iconic Italian treats, fans can enjoy a taste of the Italian coastline all summer long with a delicious yet simple new twist on traditional granita recipes.”

What’s granita, the Italian ice cream?

Granita is an Italian shaved ice dessert popular in Sicily. Granita is flavored with fruit common in the Mediterranean — like oranges, blood oranges, and lemons — which makes the iconic flavors in every can of Sanpellegrino a perfect addition to the traditional recipe. Granita differs from other frozen sweet treats in its preparation style. Granita is made when ingredients are frozen in a sheet pan and then scraped out for a shaved ice texture, rather than churned like gelato and sorbetto.

What’s in the Sanpellegrino granita kit?

Each kit includes three flavors of Sanpellegrino® Italian Sparkling Drinks (Sanpellegrino® Aranciata Rossa, Sanpellegrino® Aranciata, and Sanpellegrino® Limonata), two serving glasses, a citrus reamer, a recipe card, a gift card to purchase additional ingredients to make this shaved ice dessert at home, plus an additionally supply of Sanpellegrino.

Sanpellegrino granita recipe

Sanpellegrino Sparkling Granita is a simple, 4-ingredient recipe. All you need is 1 cup of Sanpellegrino, 1/2 cup of sugar, 2 pounds of fresh raspberries, and 1 ounce of lemon juice, meaning you can easily make this at home with minimal ingredients.

Sanpellegrino suggests mixing your favorite flavor of Sanpellegrino with fresh fruits such as strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, mango, blueberries, or blackberries. Then, combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth, add to a 9x13” pan and freeze for 1 hour, then fluff with a fork. Place back in the freezer and repeat this process every 30 minutes, three to four more times or until the mixture is frozen and looks like “broken granite,” which is how “granita” got its name.

How can Sanpellegrino fans get the granita kits?

Fans can enter for a chance to win a Sanpellegrino Sparkling Granita Kit by visiting the link here anytime between July 10th and July 21st. There are 100 kits up for grabs! To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 18 years of age.