Whether you prefer your popcorn topped with extra butter, cheese dust, caramel, or even in a ball form, it is undeniably the perfect snack for big groups all the way to solo movie watch parties. If you're feeling something a little spicy, you can concoct a divine, mouth-watering chili-lime popcorn topping. Craving sweets? Deck out your freshly popped corn with melted dark chocolate and coconut flakes. If you need to satisfy your salty and sweet tooth, try mixing caramel and cheese flavors. (Trust us, it's amazing, just ask the world-famous Chicago staple Garrett Popcorn Shops.) Frankly, the possibilities are endless. Of course, if you're craving some movie-theater-level popcorn, but don't want to pay the steep concession stand prices, January 19 is your day to shine. Celebrating National Popcorn Day, which began in 2003, is made easy with these delightful deals. Basically, if you've been wanting to go see Mean Girls, this is your sign.

AMC Theatres

AMC Theatres has been killing the game with merch. After all, their Mean Girls Burn Book popcorn tin went mega-viral. To celebrate National Popcorn Day, AMC Theatres announced its exclusive Loungefly Popcorn crossbody bag that also includes a large popcorn. However, you don't have to buy a bag to enjoy unlimited popcorn refills on any size popcorn all day long. 

Cinemark

Friday movie-goers will receive $2 off of a medium or large order of popcorn at Cinemark theaters to celebrate National Popcorn Day. Plus, Cinemark Movie Rewards members have the chance have the chance to enter a sweepstakes to win a $500 Cinemark gift card or free popcorn and Coke for a year. 

Garrett Popcorn Shops

Of course, one of the most iconic popcorn brands in the game, Garrett Popcorn Shops, is going hard for National Popcorn Day. They are sharing an array of deals including selling $1.75 small bags of popcorn through January 21 from 10 a.m. to noon. If you're not near your own Garrett store, you can order popcorn to ship to your address for 15% off through January 21. Additionally, popcorn shipping will only cost $0.75 from January 22 to 24. 

The Popcorn Factory 

The Popcorn Factory is celebrating in a *big* way. On January 19, save 30% on your purchase with the code POP30. 

Regal

For National Popcorn Day, Regal Crown Club members will get a free small popcorn with any movie ticket purchase. Non-members of the movie club will get 50% off of any size popcorn purchase at the concession stand.