In case you didn't know, January 19 is National Popcorn Day and what better way to celebrate than to make yourself popcorn? Spend the day jazzing up your popcorn with fun toppings like chocolate drizzle or tequila caramel. Other quick and easy recipes include cake batter popcorn or churro-flavored popcorn (it's only four ingredients!!!). You can also go for your favorite bagged popcorn, or stick with the tried and true plain and buttery popcorn. The possibilities are endless here. In my opinion, there’s nothing better than movie theatre popcorn. It seems like AMC Theatres knows that. AMC Theatres collaborated with Loungefly for a popcorn crossbody bag.

How to get the AMC x Loungefly Popcorn crossbody bag.

To celebrate National Popcorn Day, AMC Theatres announced its exclusive Loungefly Popcorn crossbody bag that also includes a large popcorn. 

The crossbody bag resembles a bucket of freshly popped popcorn with a wrap-around zipper. Keep your popcorn snug as a bug in this bag with the inclusion of a plastic sleeve for the inside to actually store your AMC movie theatre popcorn.

The bag retails for $79.99 and will be available on AMC Theatres' merch website on Saturday, January 20 — a bit confusing considering that isn't stated in the post. 

The Instagram post also states that on Friday customers can get unlimited refills on any size of popcorn.

These aren’t the only popcorn-themed merch, the movie theatre also sells plushies, hoodies, socks, bucket hats, and T-shirts — all under $60.