Chipotle is sharing a super special deal for NHL fans everywhere celebrating the Stanley Cup playoffs. Now, do not ask me who is playing. However, I can fill you in on the burrito bowl restaurant's BOGO offer exclusively taking place on May 23 and let you know how to get free Chipotle.

How can I get free Chipotle?

On May 23, 2023, Chipotle is hosting a "Wear Your Hockey Jersey" event. Sport your fave team on a jersey and you can get BOGO entrees. Two burritos for the price of one? We're basically already winning. The deal begins at 3 p.m. local time, so don't expect a BOGO early lunch deal on Tuesday. Jersey-wearers are limited to purchasing five entrees, so you can really walk away with 10 burritos for dinner. You could also celebrate this Chipotle Stanley Cup playoffs deal by trying the viral burrito bowl making waves on TikTok

#SpoonTip: Speaking of Chipotle deals, did you know you can also score a meal for just $4

Chipotle is a huge NHL supporter

“Our Hockey Jersey BOGO offer will help celebrate one of the most thrilling postseasons in all of sports,” says Chris Brandt, Chief Marketing Officer at Chipotle. “As a longtime favorite among the hockey community, Chipotle continues to serve up real food to fans and athletes alike on their collective mission to have their teams hoist the Stanley Cup.”

In fact, in 2021, Chipotle became an official partner with the NHL. The iconic Chipotle pepper logo will be seen in the corner of the ice for every game during the Stanley Cup playoffs.