Guy Fieri is a force to be reckoned with: he’s a bleach blonde, goatee-wearing legend who is not only practically the face of Food Network, but is also the owner of 17 restaurant brands and the host of six TV shows. Known for his bold, exuberant personality, Fieri always is cooking up something new and fresh, literally!

But now, Fieri isn’t just cooking — he’s brewing. In collaboration with Two Roads Brewing Co., Fieri has launched Flavortown Spiked, a line featuring premium canned fruity, malt beverages. The line’s debut recipe is a spiked fruit punch, called Flavortown Spiked Fruit Punch, bursting with the bright tastes of berry, cranberry, lime, and orange at 6% ABV.

Fieri, our very own mayor of Flavortown, promises this line is all about quality ingredients, freshness, and of course, "capital B Big" flavor. He reportedly wanted to create a beverage that resembled his own homemade drink recipes. How kind of you to share, Guy!

Where can I buy Flavortown Spiked Fruit Punch?

Flavortown Spiked Fruit Punch is the only flavor on shelves currently, but more flavors will be rolling out early next year — and in more sizes. They are available in 6-packs of 12-ounce cans for $11.99 anywhere Two Roads is sold — liquor stores, restaurants, and retailers in Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia. For local availability, check the Two Roads Brewing Co. website.

All aboard to Flavortown!