Guy Fieri, otherwise known as the man responsible for my sexual awakening back in 2007, is arguably the greatest food personality since Remy the Rat from Ratatouille. As Mayor of Flavortown, this spiky-haired legend continues to astound the nation with Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives along with several other binge-worthy Food Network projects. It’s giving main-character energy, and Guy Fieri's social media accounts are matching that energy.

Over the past five years, Guy Fieri has garnered some serious Gen Z attention for his chuckle-inducing social media accounts. His two Twitter accounts, @GuyFieri (started in 2009) and @flavortown (started in 2020), are covered in some gloriously ridiculous memes. I mean, memes so epic that they should be printed out and pasted to the walls of your home. His Instagram, @guyfieri, and Tiktok account, @flavortown, boast even more pop culture moments. In fact, it should be illegal not to follow his accounts. Seriously, I’m talking about life-long prison sentences for your ignorance of the Guy Fieri magic.  

Superdigital is a creative company behind the epic rise in Guy Fieri’s social media presence. The company has been working with Guy Fieri since 2019 and is responsible for Guy Fieri’s merch advertisements like the one below. Each Guy Fieri accounts posts several times per week, with content that makes my Gen Z self feel seen. Superdigital really understood the assignment. 

I have good and bad news. It would seem that Guy Fieri’s reign over social media is near complete (my hairdresser will finally understand when I ask for “The Guy Fieri”). However, we couldn’t continue these bussin’ vibes forever. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Guy Fieri still has no OnlyFans account. Don’t be fooled by the fake link on his Instagram page. It’s an April Fools’ joke. A joke that will haunt me to the day I die.