It seems like winter might be lasting a little longer than expected (and wanted) this year, leaving us craving for some sunshine. Spring can arguably be the best season out of the *school* year: it's jean jacket weather, summer is around the corner, and although it may not be football season, it's darty season. 

What is darty season? How dare you ask. It's only the most anticipated time in the spring where people gather to socially drink and play games in the yards of college houses. Sometimes there's BBQ, sometimes there are dogs; honestly, each darty is different. 

Picking your beer of choice can be stressful—do you go with the light beer or pay a little extra for some summer shandy? Well, here's what six pack to bring according to your zodiac sign.  

#SpoonTip: Spoon University does not encourage underage  or binge drinking. Please drink responsibility, party peeps! 

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Ballast Point's Victory at Sea

You're bold, independent, yet shy at the same time. An Aquarius would want a beer that is out of the ordinary and delivers an energetic flavor. Your best choice would be Ballast Point's Victory at Sea that is portered with coffee bean and vanilla giving it truly an exquisite taste, just like you. 

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Leinenhugel's Summer Shandy

Compassionate, gentle, and friendly are all characteristics that describe not only a Pisces, but a summer shandy as well. Just like this fruit drink, you often find yourself in the company of different people. The light texture and fruity flavor will have your tastebuds in a party in no time.  

Aries (March 21-April 19): Sam Adam's Rebel Juiced IPA

You aren't scared to try new flavors not matter how exotic they are, including ones packed with strong flavors. Their red packaging only aids in your choice since you are a lover all things crimson. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Blue Moon

You like to stick to your choices until you have reached full satisfaction that you have chosen the right choice. Maybe trying a new six pack beer wouldn't be your best option. Instead, stick with a Blue Moon—nothing crazy, but definitely not boring. 

If you feel like adventuring a little out of your comfort zone, try one of their other flavors like Mango Wheat or Cinnamon Horchata.  

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Pacifico

If you're a Gemini, you're the one that starts the party. You are fun, sociable, have no problem starting a conversation, and are fascinated with other's opinions.

However, your flaws could be outweighing your charisma when it comes to picking your six pack. Set the indecisiveness and nerves aside and go with the safe choice: Pacifico. If you think you're being boring, you're not and you could always add a slice of lime to top it off.  

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Bud Light 

You tend to keep your guard up and care deeply about your family and their trust. You are extremely loyal to the ones you love and keep them close. Not one for surprises, the best choice for you would be a Bud Light. Dilly dilly! 

Leo (July 23-August 22): Corona

As a natural born leader, you need a beer that is also a leader. Corona generally leads people to a beach to play volleyball, lay in the sand, and get a suntan. It’s a total summer party-starter, just like you. 

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Angry Orchard Rosé

The professional cider brewers over at Angry Orchard paid special attention to perfect a cider and rosé taste all in one bottle. As a Virgo, you might find that you too, pay close attention to detail and sometimes might even be misunderstood, just like  the thought of a cider rosé. 

Libra (September 23-October 22): Larry's Sour Ale

The balance of a kettle soured ale with a dry hop is just the perfect symmetry a Libra is looking for. Partnership and trust are two key factors that stand out to you; the partnering of these two flavors create a taste you're going to brag about. Larry's  Sour Ale is sold in bottles or cans at your convenience.    

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Local brew

You're passionate, assertive, and determined. Your best choice would be a local brew: fierce, yet out of the ordinary. Your leadership attitude aids you with a resourceful background, which can help you decide which local brew to pick. For example, if you're in Iowa (like me), your local choice might be cider from Wilson's Orchard in Iowa City. 

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Guinness 

The travel bug inside you will thank you for this one. Your need for wanderlust and curiosity will be complimented with this Irish beer. Plus, it could be a conversation starter about your recent trip to Dublin where you visited the brewery. 

Capricorn (December January 19): Budweiser

Your best option is Budweiser because just like this beer, you "deserve what every individual should enjoy regularly." You like progress in all aspects of life and being responsible and self-controlled are your top qualities.