If you're like me, you secretly like looking at you horoscope sign (only if it is what you want to hear of course). Zodiac signs focus on pre-determined personality traits, and while you might not fit one Zodiac sign perfectly, studying your personality type can help in your personal and professional life through understanding yourself better. I picked out the perfect smoothie bowl rich with health benefits for each zodiac sign/personality and I promise it was written in the stars for you. 

Aries (March 21-April 19): Pitaya

Bold, flavorful and dynamic, a pitaya-based smoothie bowl is right for this sign. This bowl is the perfect healthy snack or start to your day rich with antioxidants, calcium, and B vitamins. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Avocado

Somewhat predictable, but never-the-less packing a punch, an avocado-based bowl fits this dependable sign. Nutrient rich avocado keeps a healthy heart, is great for vision, and helps to prevent osteoporosis. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Sweet & Spicy

Balancing two different sides, you never know what you’re going to get with this sign. A sweet and spicy bowl—like one with blue majik and cashew milk-- fits this witty and charming zodiac. Blue Majik has been praised as one of the most nutrient-dense foods and is the perfect way to kick off your morning. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Dessert 

Super sweet, imaginative and able to navigate bouts of adversity, a dessert-inspired smoothie bowl fits this comforting sign. While this bowl might not be the healthiest option, it sure is good for the soul. 

Leo (July 23-Aug 22): Acai 

With a heart of gold and desire for spotlight, an original acai-based bowl is fit for this mighty zodiac. The perfect afternoon pick me up filled with antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22): Apple 

Modest, practical, and fiercely independent, a unique fruit-based bowl like apple, matches this sign’s desires. This is the best way to get your daily fruit intake, we promise. 

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22): Lemon-Based

Romantic and diplomatic with a fun and artistic nature, a fun twist like a lemon flavored bowl meets expectations. Lemon promotes weight loss, healthy skin and hair, and has amazing digestive benefits

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21): Greens

Determined, intuitive and magnetic, this sign is represented with a nutrient-dense greens and kale bowl. We all know kale is good for you. Okay? Just do it. 

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21): Exotic Fruit 

The enthusiastic and adventure-seeking zodiac, an adventurous bowl with acerola or another exotic fruit fits this mountain climbing, cliff diving, adrenaline-filled sign.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19): Aromatic  

Ambitious and humorous, this zodiac is best represented by an aromatic bowl, like one with cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper detoxifies the body and helps with body circulation and to reduce acidity.  

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18): Peanut Butter 

The loveable, star child of the signs, with honest and friendly notions, a classic smoothie bowl with peanut butter blended in or as a topping is fit for this sign. Who doesn't like peanut butter? Pretty much no one. 

Pisces (Feb 19- Mar 20): Berry-Based 

Making the world a better place is this signs desire, and with ethereal undertones, any berry-based bowl is perfect for this zodiac. You and your body will love it berry much. 

Didn’t find a bowl that matched you? Share your ideas with us! Suggestions and photos provided by Rush Bowls.