What better way to celebrate the longest day of the year this summer than with free smoothies? National Smoothie Day is June 21, and all of our favorite smoothie spots are participating in the fun. Here is a roundup of the best deals and freebies for National Smoothie Day. Take advantage of these one-day a year discounts to get a fruity, fresh and free smoothie today. 

Jamba

Jamba is adding intrigue this year by offering a mystery flavor for the holiday. This flavor will only be available today, June 21. To get the smoothie, customers must use the promo code MYSTERY5 in the mobile app or on the Jamba website while ordering, and it’s only $5 dollars! I can’t wait to see what the secret smoothie will be — only time will tell. 

Playa Bowls

Playa Bowls has recently become extremely popular around the U.S. The only downfall is, at times, the high prices. But, what if I told you you could get a free smoothie from them this week? All you have to do is purchase one smoothie today, on National Smoothie Day, and you will then receive an offer for a free 16-ounce smoothie in your rewards account the next day to use between June 22 and June 28. This free smoothie is only for Playa Rewards Members, however. Fans of Playa should go get that reward today — you’ll thank me later this week when you have a free smoothie waiting for you. 

Planet Smoothie

Planet Smoothie is celebrating the holiday in an extra sweet way by encouraging donations to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. If you donate $1 to the foundation, you’ll get a free 20-ounce Lunar Lemonade at Planet Smoothie. This limited offer will be available today from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. If you’re feeling charitable, this deal is perfect for you.

Smoothie King

If you’re a member of the Smoothie King Healthy Rewards program, you can get BOGO free 20-ounce smoothies today. Just buy any 20-ounce smoothie and get another one free. In addition to this treat, Smoothie King will be posting various giveaways throughout the week on their social medias — be sure to check those out to possibly win some more free sweets. 

Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Tropic Rewards members, you’re in luck today. If you purchase food at Tropical Smoothie Cafe, you get a free smoothie with your food. 

Rush Bowls

Rush Bowls will be offering its Summer Mojo smoothie for half off just today. The smoothie celebrates the first day of summer and National Smoothie Day with a blend of lemonade, strawberries, blackberries, and fresh mint, the perfect refreshment to kick off summer. Either visit a Rush Bowls location or use the promo code MOJO on the app to redeem this reward today only.

Gong Cha

Although bubble tea isn’t a smoothie, Gong Cha is celebrating the National Smoothie Day fun, too. Gong Cha is a bubble tea chain with locations in 18 states, and they are offering a buy one get one free deal to customers today. Buy any frozen bubble tea and get a second one of the same flavor for free. Flavors included in the deal are passionfruit yogurt, matcha milk, peach slush, and more. Sippin’ on some bubble tea sounds like a great way to spend the longest day of the year. 

Juice it Up!

A California-based chain that serves smoothies, acai bowls, and raw juice is bringing back their two beloved smoothie flavors and offering a BOGO deal today for the holiday. Rewards members will be able to purchase the Raspberry Cream and Orange Cream Old Fashioned Swirl flavors. Members will also receive a buy one get one deal on any smoothie of the same price or less.