Jamba is best known for its delicious green smoothies, Electric Berry Lemonade, Acai bowls, and many more nutritious treats and snacks. Now, they’re diving into the beauty game with Jamba nail polish. Teaming up with Color Dept., Jamba is offering four lacquer colors inspired by their most well-loved smoothies, including Mango-a-Go-Go, The Go Getter, Razzmatazz, and Peach Perfection.

“These colors are as uplifting as the energy I feel every time I step into my local Jamba to get my favorite smoothie, the Razzmatazz," said Color Dept. founder Julie Sariñana in a press release. “The collection is an iconic addition to anyone's polish arsenal this summer, which is when we tend to see more upbeat and playful colors.”

The pack of four colors will be available exclusively on Color Dept.’s website for $29.99 and begins shipping on May 1, 2023. Check out each plant-based, vegan, and cruelty-free color below.

#SpoonTip: Check out these other food-inspired nail polishes, too. 

Mango-a-Go-Go

Photo via Color Dept. 

This yellow shade is the ultimate color for your spring and summer needs. Doing nail art? This can make the most adorable floral designs on your fingers. Plus, you will feel super summery with a mango smoothie in hand, of course.

#SpoonTip: You can hack Jamba's menu with these tips. 

The Go Getter

Photo via Color Dept. 

Obsessed with all things matcha? This Go Getter green matches the kale, matcha green tea, mango, and orange juice, smoothie. An energizing color like this will fit your ambitious personality and smoothie choice.

Razzmatazz

Photo via Color Dept. 

Pink lovers, rejoice! The iconic Razzmatazz smoothie, in all of its blended strawberry, banana, and orange sherbet glory, is the ideal warm color to level up your casual beach looks or your formal wedding guest outfit.

·

Peach Perfection

Photo via Color Dept. 

This light orange Jamba nail polish will make you look as sweet as a Peach Perfection. Its subtle tones easily enhance any outfit you’re seeking to wear this season.

Learn more about the Color Dept.’s wide array of eye-catching shades, and head to your nearest Jamba to pick up your fave smoothie to pair with your super cute new nail colors.