Jamba Juice is one of the most popular and widespread places to grab a smoothie in the United States. They have a growing list of fans with unique tastes that Jamba Juice encourages to make their own perfect concoctions. 

This has resulted in the creation of the Jamba Juice secret menu. The most dedicated customers have accumulated recipes for these off-the-books concoctions that are inspired by everything from candy to cities. 

If you're ready to switch up your normal smoothie order, try one of these Jamba Juice secret menu smoothies. 

Andre's Surprise

Whoever Andre is, I'd like to send him a personal thank you for this invention. Order it next time you want a smoothie with all the fruits. It's got strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, mango, and peach. 

How to order: 9 oz. orange juice, 1 oz. raspberry juice, 2 scoops orange sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop mangoes, 1 scoop peaches

Apple Pie

If the traditional Jamba Juice smoothies aren't sweet enough for you, try this smoothie. It's the perfect excuse to eat one of the most classic American desserts any time of the day. 

How to order: The recipe for this one really is a secret, so just ask your barista if they know how to make it. 

Berry Lime Sublime

The combination of strawberry and lime in this smoothie makes it reminiscent of a margarita. It's sweet and refreshing at the same time, the perfect pink accompaniment to any lunch. 

How to order: 12 oz. raspberry juice, 9 oz. orange juice, 2 scoops raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop raspberries, 1 scoop strawberries, ice

Blue-Topia

As the name suggests, this may be the most perfect smoothie for blueberry lovers out there. It's the perfect balance of tart and sweet from the blueberries with a creamy base that will leave you feeling satisfied

How to order: While the exact portions of this one aren't known, you can tell the barista what goes in it. It's blueberry juice, non-fat frozen yogurt, soy milk, blueberries, and ice. 

Butterfinger

In my opinion, this drink crosses the line from smoothie to dessert shake, but sometimes you deserve a treat. It's got all the most important candy bar flavors, including peanut butter and chocolate. Plus, there is a healthy secret ingredient in there. 

How to order: 12 oz. carrot juice, 2 scoops frozen yogurt, chocolate, peanut butter, ice

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Another dessert smoothie, this one is a little bit less rich than the Butterfinger. It's a twist on the Chocolate Moo'd Smoothie by adding extra frozen yogurt and strawberries. 

How to order: Just ask for a Chocolate Moo'd smoothie with an extra scoop frozen yogurt and a scoop of strawberries. 

Dirty Orgasm

I promise that the embarrassment of saying the name of this drink to your cashier is well worth it. You'll get a delicious drink packed with peaches, strawberries, pineapple, and oranges. It will definitely satisfy every sweet tooth.  

How to order: Avoid saying the name of this smoothie by just telling your barista the ingredients: 12 oz. peach juice, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 2 scoops peaches, and 1 scoop strawberries. 

Dream Machine

This secret menu smoothie comes in five different flavors. Each starts with a creamy base of frozen yogurt and soy milk. Then, you can choose lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry, or strawberry for the fruit component. 

How to order (lemon): 6 oz. lemonade, 6 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, ice

How to order (orange): 4 oz. orange juice, 4 oz. soy milk, 2 scoops orange sherbet, 2 scoops frozen yogurt, ice

How to order (pineapple): 6 oz. pineapple juice, 6 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, ice

How to order (raspberry): 6 oz. raspberry juice, 6 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, ice

How to order (strawberry): 12 oz. soy milk, 2 scoops strawberries, 2 scoops frozen yogurt, ice

Fruity Pebbles

It's time to get a little nostalgic with this smoothie. Get a taste of your favorite childhood cereal without having to chew when you order the combination of four different flavors of sherbet with soy milk. 

How to order: 12 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet

Gummy Bear

This super sweet candy-inspired smoothie comes in five different flavors. They're sweeter than your standard smoothie because they combine juice, milk, fruits, and sherbets. Your flavor options are chocolate, green, pink, red, and white. 

How to order (chocolate): 6 oz. peach juice, 4 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop mangoes, ice, chocolate base

How to order (green): 8 oz. lemonade, 2 oz. soy milk, 3 scoops lime sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop peaches, ice

How to order (pink): 6 oz. mango juice, 4 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop strawberries, ice

How to order (red): 6 oz. raspberry or pomegranate juice, 4 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop strawberries, ice

How to order (white): 6 oz. peach juice, 4 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop strawberries, ice

Hello Jesus

Also sometimes called the "Thank You, Jesus," this drink is named this because it's said to taste heavenly. It combines strawberries, oranges, and peaches with a hint of lime that gives it a bright flavor and green color. 

How to order: 6 oz. peach juice, 4 oz. soy milk, 3 scoops lime sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop strawberries, ice

Now and Later

Get a taste of the sweet candy without gumming up your mouth when your order this smoothie. It mimics the flavor of Now and Later candy by some kind of magic.

How to order: This drink may be a legend, as no one knows it's actual recipe. So, try ordering it and just hope that the staff recognizes it.

Orange Whip

Orange no longer plays the background role of the smoothie when you order this secret menu item. It combines both orange juice and orange sherbet with frozen yogurt for a full blast citrus flavor. 

How to order: 12 oz. orange juice, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, ice

Orchard Oasis

If you close your eyes and sip this smoothie, it may transport you to a peaceful fruit orchard. Your tastebuds will certainly be happy with the combination of peach, pineapple, blueberry, and strawberry. 

How to order: 12 oz. peach juice, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop blueberries, 1 scoop strawberries, ice

Pacific Passion

This smoothie is inspired by the original home of Jamba Juice, the west coast. It combines passionfruit, mango, pineapple, strawberries, and peaches for a true taste of the Pacific no matter where you order it. 

How to order: 8 oz. passionfruit-mango juice, 2 scoops pineapple sherbet, 2 scoops strawberries, 1 scoop peaches, ice

Peaches and Cream

Get this classic summer dessert without any of the hassle when you order it in smoothie form. The true flavor of Peaches and Cream comes through by combining peach juice, soy milk, and frozen yogurt. 

How to order: 6 oz. peach juice, 6 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, 1 scoop peaches, ice

Peanut Butter and Jelly

You can drink your PB&J now. Instead of having it in a sandwich, order this smoothie combining soy milk, frozen yogurt, strawberries, and blueberries. There's no real peanut butter, but the creamy frozen yogurt mimics the flavor. 

How to order: 12 oz. soy milk, 2 scoops frozen yogurt, 2 scoops strawberries, 1 scoop blueberries, ice

Piña Colada

Some Jamba Juice smoothies are reminiscent of this tropical cocktail, but none quite match the flavor perfectly. Transport yourself to the tropics with this secret menu smoothie combining banana, pineapple, and coconut.

How to order: 12 oz. pineapple juice, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, 1 scoop banana, add coconut, ice

You can also order a strawberry version if you want extra flavor complexity: 12 oz. pineapple juice, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, 1 scoop strawberries, add coconut, and ice.

Pink Starburst

You can be totally sure that you only get your favorite Starburst flavor when you order this smoothie. Pink is the best and Jamba Juice recreates the flavor by combining lemonade, strawberries, and raspberry sherbet. 

How to order: 6 oz. lemonade, 6 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop plain sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, 2 scoops strawberries, ice

Push-Pops

This secret menu Jamba Juice smoothie perfectly mimics the super-sweet flavor of another nostalgic candy, Push-Pops.

How to order: While the exact recipe isn't available online, it's a very popular smoothie, so they should be able to make it at your local Jamba Juice when you say the name. 

Rainbow Sherbet

This drink is like a more fruity version of another popular secret menu smoothie, Pina Colada. It combines raspberries, strawberries, banana, and raspberry sherbet for a bright pink and sweet concoction. 

How to order: 8 oz. soy milk, 2 scoops raspberries, 2 scoops strawberries, 1 scoop banana, 2 scoops raspberry sherbet, ice

Raspberry Rainbow

This drink is like a super raspberry version of the Raspberry Dream Machine. It has extra blended frozen raspberries in the mix for anyone having a hankering for the bright fruit. 

How to order: 12 oz. raspberry juice, low-calorie dairy base, 1 scoop raspberries, 1 scoop banana, ice

Raspberry Refresher

This smoothie combines extra raspberry ingredients, including the actual fruit, juice, and sherbet for the ultimate raspberry flavor. A little bit of banana lends creaminess for, in my opinion, the perfect post-workout fuel. 

How to order: 12 oz. raspberry juice, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop raspberries, 1 scoop banana, ice

Reese's Pieces

Don't get too caught up in the original Reese's versus Reese's Pieces debate. Instead, get the classic peanut butter and chocolate flavor in smoothie form with this Jamba Juice secret menu item.

How to order: There's no recipe, so just pray that your barista knows how to make it. 

San Diego

If there ever was a smoothie that perfectly embodied the city of San Diego, from the perfect weather to the laid-back atmosphere, this is it. The recipe combines orange juice and lemonade with orange and lime sherbets, creating a drink the color of a west coast sunset. 

How to order: 6 oz. orange juice, 4 oz. lemonade, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop lime sherbet, ice

Simply Red

Careful wearing white when you order this bright red drink. It combines strawberries and bananas with frozen yogurt and soy milk for a vibrant and delicious-tasting smoothie. 

How to order: 12 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, 1 scoop strawberries, 1 scoop banana, ice

Skittles

We're back to super sweet and candy-inspired drinks with this secret menu item. Drink the rainbow when you order the smoothie, which somehow comes out tasting just like a combination of all my favorite skittle flavors. 

How to order: 12 oz. lemonade, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, 1 scoop strawberries

Sour Patch Kids

If you were more of a sour patch kids fan, have no fear, there's a secret menu smoothie for you too. This one combines lemonade, lime, orange, pineapple, raspberry, and blueberry to perfectly mimic the flavor you loved as a kid. 

How to order: 12 oz. lemonade, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop blueberries

Strawberry Cheesecake

Sip on the flavor of a traditionally decadent and calorie-laden dessert when you order this secret menu smoothie. It's almost like you're at the Cheesecake Factory when you have the barista whip this drink up for you for a fraction of the price. 

How to order: 12 oz. white grape juice, 2 scoops frozen yogurt, 1 scoop strawberries, ice

Sunny Delight

As the name suggests, this secret menu smoothie with orange, lemonade, and lime will make you feel like you're laying out in the sun, even if rain is pouring down outside. Have it as an alternative to boring orange juice on the way to class or work. 

How to order: 6 oz. orange juice, 4 oz. lemonade, 2 scoops orange sherbet, 2 scoops lime sherbet, ice

Tootsie Roll

Going in a completely different direction, this rich dessert drink perfectly mimics Tootsie Roll flavor for all those chocoholics needing a quick fix without the sticky mess.

How to order: Ask for it when you order and cross your fingers that they know the recipe, because the exact ingredients are a true Jamba Juice secret. 

Tropical Awakening

This drink drags every tropical fruit you can think of together into one bright, tangy drink. If you like the idea of a creamy passionfruit, banana, and mango concoction, this will be your new go-to Jamba Juice order. 

How to order: 12 oz. passionfruit-mango juice, low-calorie dairy base, 1 scoop mango, 1 scoop banana, ice

Tropical Tango

If you think that coconut is an essential element of every tropical drink, this is the secret menu smoothie for you. It will make you feel like you're on the beach at a resort, sipping a pretty cocktail. 

How to order: While the exact proportions are unknown, what we do know is that this smoothie combines coconut extract, pineapple, sherbet, and ice. 

Why confine yourself to Jamba Juice's regular menu when there's such a variety of fruity and chocolate-y secret menu options? Just do the staff a favor and try them out when your local Jamba Juice isn't too busy.