Ah, the art of flirting. Although I usually get my message across by viciously insulting the object of my affection, I’ll try anything once. And by “try anything,” I mean flirting through the art of Borg names. Yep, dreams do come true. No need to flutter those lashes, pump the iron, or work on that personality, because you’ve got the best wing woman money can buy: A Borg. Check out our explainer on what a Borg is if you need a reminder. Or, for some Borg recipe inspo, check out our roundup of Borg recipes for every liquor. In the meantime, here are the best summer Borg names to keep you flirting until the fall.

#SpoonTip: Drinking is fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Stay safe!

The owner of this Borg is not selfish in bed.

This is probably the best wing woman Borg. Things have to stay reciprocal, and this Borg sends out a clear message of what you want from a lover in the nighttime.

Let’s exborg each other’s bodies

While I memorize every inch of your Adonis form, we can check each other for cancerous moles. It’s always better safe than sorry.

Your Borg or mine?

This Borg gets right down to business. No beating around the bush. Save that for later.

It’s an average-size borg!

This is for the defensive person, who does not have an average-size Borg.

I’m so sorry, this usually never Borg-ens

This is a Borg for the realistic girlies who want to show men that they know exactly what’s going to happen and are still somehow willing to go through with all the love-making.

I have tons of Plan B-org at home

This is for someone with tons of cash to burn and an aversion to Nexplanon.

Would you love me if I was a Borg?

Answer the question. If I magically turned from human to Borg, would you still introduce me to your parents?

I was borg this way

Maybe it’s hard to believe that something this beautiful can exist in nature, but here I am, baby, au natural.

Draw me like one of your French borgs

What’s more romantic than reminding your beau of the horrible atrocity that was the sinking of the Titanic? Explain that the same thing could happen to that cruise ship they’re taking in August.

You have to choose. Me or the Borg?

This is for the end of summer when the two of you have to decide if your love is meant to last. Will you make it to matching Halloween costumes?