Despite grocery stores seeing a decrease in prices, the same can’t be entirely said for fast food chains. Fast food prices have surged in recent years, making it more difficult to grab food on the go for an affordable price. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, fast food prices have increased by 4.8% since last year and 47% since 2014. Things are getting pricey, even the McDonald’s Big Mac combo was priced at $18 last year. Burger King has also increased the prices of its beloved Whopper, with the Triple Whopper priced at $7.89. With these price surges, it's important to have budget-friendly options handy. We’ve got you covered with some of the best fast food deals this summer to save at your favorite fast food chain. 

Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box just rolled out the “Jack Munchies Under $4 Menu” starting June 3. This menu includes regular items, including the Jr. Jumbo Jack, Two Tacos, and French Toast Sticks. Jack in the Box is also promoting digital offers, including Taco Tuesnight, Midweek Munchies, and free delivery weekends. 

McDonald’s

McDonald's will offer a limited-time $5 value meal starting on June 25 and lasting about a month. The meal will include a McChicken or McDouble, four-piece chicken nuggets, fries, and a drink. 

KFC

KFC is also offering a $5 meal, which includes one chicken thigh and drumstick with your choice of breading style, a side of mashed potatoes, gravy, and a biscuit. 

Burger King

Burger King is re-releasing its “$5 Your Way Meal,” which includes a small sandwich, such as a Whopper Jr., chicken nuggets, fries, and a drink.  

Wendy’s

Wendy’s is offering a fantastic $3 breakfast deal. It features your choice of bacon or sausage, egg, and cheese on an English muffin, along with a side of seasoned potatoes. 

Wendy's Biggie Bags — a small sandwich, chicken nuggets, fries, and a drink — is also an incredible value and is included in the regular menu.

Taco Bell

Taco Bell also offers a $5 cravings box, which includes a signature item such as the Chalupa Supreme, a starter like a soft taco, a side, and a medium fountain drink. 

Sonic

Sonic has an “Under $4 Menu” available, where you can get a corn dog, hotdog, quarter-pound double cheeseburger, and hot fudge sundae. For a limited-time “online & app exclusive” deal, you can also grab a half-price shake, including caramel, strawberry, and hot fudge, after 7 p.m.