This is the summer of food deals and freebies. Off the bat, Kroger is giving away over 45,000 pints of its ice cream for free in celebration of summer’s arrival on June 20. National Smoothie Day is coming up on Friday with some of your favorite smoothie spots offering refreshing deals (including freebies!). Add DoorDash to your food deals list. The food delivery app recently announced its fifth annual Summer of DashPass Savings Event, which is five weeks of exclusive deals and prizes including a chance to win tickets to Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour. 

When does DoorDash’s Summer of DashPass Savings Event start?

The savings event starts on Thursday, June 20 and will last for five weeks featuring thousands of members-only discounts and exclusive offers. The offers aren’t just food, others include flowers, grilling supplies, and apparel. To participate in the event, you must be a member of DoorDash’s DashPass membership program, which offers “unlimited $0 delivery fees and reduced service fees on eligible orders, exclusive deals, and other members-only benefits.”

Here’s DoorDash’s Summer of DashPass Savings Event weekly schedule and food deals:

June 20 to June 26: When ordering from Chipotle through DoorDash, dashers can buy one entree, get one free. At Wingstop, dashers will get free 10-piece boneless wings on orders over $30.

June 27 - July 3: During this week dasher can get a free Whopper Meal on orders over $20 at Burger King and $10 off one alcohol order of $35 or more. For groceries, the savings event includes 50% off orders $50 or more (max $30) for new consumers and 40% off orders $60 or more (max $30) for existing consumers at ALDI.

July 4 - July 9: Celebrate Independence Day with 50% off a 6-piece or 12-piece combo with boneless or bone-in wing orders at Popeyes as well as $10 off orders over $20 with Saucy Nuggs at Wendy’s. For dessert, dashers can get a free Original cheesecake slice with fresh berries on orders of $40 or more at The Cheesecake Factory.

July 11 - July 17: During this week, consumers will get $8 off orders $25 or more at 7-Eleven, a buy one entree, get one free offer at Chipotle, $10 off orders $20 or more at Starbucks, and $10 off orders over $30 at Shake Shack.

July 18 - July 24: The final week of DoorDash’s Summer of DashPass Savings Event is bound to end with a bang. For ice cream, consumers can buy two and get $6 off on Ben & Jerry’s, Magnum, Talenti, Popsicle, Good Humor, Klondike, Yaso, and Breyers products. Other food offers include $8 off orders $25 or more with a Street Chalupa at Taco Bell and $10 off orders $30 or more at Sweetgreen. For groceries, the savings event is offering 40% off orders $40 or more (max $20) for new consumers and 30% off orders $50 or more (max $20) for existing consumers at Food Lion or Stop & Shop.

Here's how to win tickets to see Taylor Swift.

"So Long, London?" More like hello, London. During the first week of the savings event (June 20 to June 26), DoorDashers will have the chance to win four tickets to Taylor Swift’s Era’s Tour in London. 

The pop star is currently touring around Europe and will be playing at Wembley for eight shows in London from June 21 to 23 and August 15, 16, 17, 19, and 20. 

Entering in simple, join DashPass to unlock access to the sweepstakes and thousands of members-only deals. Purchasing from June 20 to June 26 will automatically enter you for a chance to win those tour tickets! Be sure to check your inbox as winners will be announced via email each week.

The chance to see Taylor Swift isn’t the only perk that you’ll be automatically entered when purchasing during the Summer of DashPass Savings Event. The second week of the savings event, you can get the chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Miami, which includes five days in a six-bedroom villa in the heart of vibrant Miami Shores, complete with a “DashPass concierge” for all your summer and grocery needs. You can win the ultimate global taste test of The Cheesecake Factory’s legendary slices and iconic menu in four famous cities — Beverly Hills, Mexico City, Dubai, and Bangko — for the third week. The fourth week is for sports fans with a chance to win season tickets to your favorite WNBA team for the rest of this season and all of the 2025-2026 season. Finally, the winner of the final week will get free gas for two cars and groceries for an entire year.