June 20 marks the kickoff to the summer season, also known as the Summer Solstice. With over 15 hours of total sunlight, the solstice marks the longest day of the year and the shortest night. What better way to celebrate than with a sweet treat we all love? Kroger is kicking off the summer with a chilling giveaway all customers are sure to love. On June 20, the company is set to give away over 45,000 pints of their free ice cream in celebration of summer’s arrival. Make sure to scoop out some extra time and get your hands on a free pint of this delicious treat.

What ice cream flavors are there to choose from?

On June 20, while supplies last, customers will be able to choose their favorite ice cream from a wide variety of Kroger’s signature flavors. Some fan-favorite’s that will be featured include the Deluxe Tie-Dye Burst infused with flavors like cherry, blue moon, and classic vanilla. Flavors like Kroger’s own Chocolate Chip, Vivid Vanilla, and Mint Chocolate Chip will also bring customers a savory spin to this hot summer day. Other beloved flavors that are guaranteed to go fast include Kroger’s own Strawberry, Cookies N’ Cream, and even Deluxe Southern Style Butter Pecan Crunch. 

How do I get my ice cream?

Before you run over to your local Kroger, there are a few steps you need to take before redeeming this super sweet offer. Customers will need to head to FreeKrogerIceCream.com where they can download a single-use coupon available exclusively on June 20. From there, head over to any Kroger store location nearby and use your coupon as a temporary voucher for a pint of free ice cream, any flavor, while supplies last.