If you're spring cleaning, make sure to also give some TLC to your kitchen and all of your utensils and appliances. Then, see if it's time for any kitchen appliance upgrades or replacements. There's no time like the present to add some new gadgets to your cart as Amazon is having its first-ever Big Spring Sale. From March 20 to 25, you can stock up on new coffee makers, blenders, and beyond. Here are a few great Big Spring Sale Amazon kitchen appliances under $100 to add to your cart ASAP.

Spoon University has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication

1. GE Stainless Steel Toaster-2 Slice, $39

Photo via Amazon

Every morning can be a bagel morning with a solid toaster from the trusted brand GE. Of course, the amount of foods you can make in a toaster goes well beyond breakfast. 

2. GE Drip Coffee Maker With Timer, $89

Photo via Amazon

Coffee is essential in college and beyond. With this GE coffee maker, you'll be able to brew up early morning caffeine in one serving or for the full crew in a 10-cup carafe. 

3. Cosori Air Fryer, $50

Photo via Amazon

Air fryers are hallowed appliances in your college kitchen at the end of a long day of class or work. Just toss in some frozen apps or whip up some easy entrees and you're good to go. 

4. DASH Everyday Electric Griddle, $45

Photo via Amazon

You can have breakfast all day long with help from this electric griddle, whether you're living in a dorm or your college apartment. Frankly, this is the perfect little appliance to keep around for grilled cheese nights. 

5. Immersion Handheld Blender, $18

Photo via Amazon

An immersion blender is a gorgeous little tool to keep in your kitchen that will make you feel like a true adult. Craft your own smoothies, soups, salad dressings, and even mayos right at home.

6. COMFEE Electric Tea Kettle, $20

Photo via Amazon

I use my electric kettle almost every single day for a morning cup of pour-over or even for speeding along the process of boiling water for cooking. It is worth every penny when it comes to making tea, coffee, instant oats, and ramen

7. Hamilton Beach Blender, $45

Photo via Amazon

If you and your roomies are avid smoothie, milkshake, and/or frozen cocktail drinkers, this luxurious Hamilton Beach blender is on sale for just $45. Make your drinks for early mornings and late-night parties with ease. 

8. DASH Rapid Egg Cooker, $17

Photo via Amazon

Eating enough protein on a college day can be tough, but having a mini appliance ready to make any egg you want will make it much easier.  Have it your way, whether you prefer hard-boiled, poached, scrambled, or even an omelet. 

9. Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker, $50

Photo via Amazon

Waffle makers are a great investment for making all sorts of meals and snacks beyond breakfast. Basically, this waffle maker will make you feel like you're staying at a fancy hotel, even if you're *actually* living in a tiny dorm room. 

10. Keurig K-Express Coffee Maker, $70

Photo via Amazon

While living in a dorm or having a college apartment kitchen, saving space is very important. The Keurig K-Express brews perfect cups of coffee and can comfortably sit in the tiniest corner of the kitchen.