Last night, the A-list movie stars came out to the 2024 Golden Globe Awards to kick off awards season. From Taylor Swift sipping her drink to Succession's Kieran Culkin lovingly saying, "Suck it, Pedro" as he accepted the award for Best Television Male Actor – Drama Series, many memes were made. Of course, the show also saw historic wins. Killers Of The Flower Moon's Lily Gladstone took home the win for Best Actress In A Motion Picture - Drama marking the first time an indigenous person has won this category. Of course, the outfits at the Golden Globes were dazzling, and Margot Robbie showed up in a new Barbie outfit, obviously. However, if these are Hollywood's best and brightest, what are they eating? I can't be the only one who is wondering what's for dinner. So, of course, I did some digging to find out what was on the 2024 Golden Globes menu, and basically, I am so jealous of these rich diners. And yes— this menu is way more tasteful than anything host Jo Koy said. 

What was on the Golden Globes menu?

In true L.A. fashion, the food was made by iconic Japanese restaurant Nobu. Variety's Ramin Setoodeh got a hold of one menu, courtesy of the restaurant, to see the stunning sushi lineup. 

The courses included salmon tartare with caviar, yellowtail jalapeño, sashimi salad with marsuhisa dressing, tai nigiri, salmon nigiri, tuna nigiri, and perhaps Nobu's most famous dish, the black cod with miso. (Fortunately, there's a miso cod copycat recipe out there.) As a certified sushi lover, this sounds like heaven. Of course, the official Golden Globes Instagram account showcased the gorgeous platter.

For the vegetarian/vegan attendees, Nobu offered a special menu, too. According to a photo taken of Kylie Jenner's and Timothée Chalamet's seats, the menu included avocado tartate, zucchini jalapeño, and asparagus & tomato with matsuhisa dressing. While the photo cuts off after that menu item, it's safe to say that they were still well-fed, as Nobu offers an array of delicious veggie options, including eggplant miso. 

Who were the big winners of the Golden Globes?

Of course, for foodie entertainment lovers, last night was a huge win, as FX's The Bear swept across categories. Lead actor, who portrays Carmy, Jeremy Allen White, and Ayo Edibiri, who plays Sydney Adamu, both won for their chef roles in the show. Additionally, The Bear took home the Golden Globe for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy. 

This was certainly well-deserved, and The Bear's cast made sure to thank the restaurant community for their support and daily work in the industry. 

Check out the full list of winners here.