If you haven't heard, Wonka was released in the theaters last Friday. The new film is a prequel to the classic Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and will be filled with candy (obviously), music, and Timothée Chalamet playing Willy Wonka. Chalamet has arguably the best digital footprint — it’s what makes him relatable, like, who wasn’t making videos and uploading them online growing up? Well, relate to Timmy Tim even more with Food Network’s three-part Q&A interview with the Wonka cast. Throughout the TikToks, Timothée Chalamet reveals his favorite candies, snacks, and go-to fast-food orders. 

His favorite candies are Raisnets, Starbursts, Milk Duds, & Red Vines.

I’m not here to judge, but I just know Raisnet lovers are rejoicing right now.

His go-to coffee order is a Starbucks Vanilla Iced Frappuccino.

Specifically, no coffee, all sugar. With the way Timmy said it, I can believe it.

His food no-no’s include pigeon.

I don’t think that’s what they were asking Timmy but, so glad you wouldn’t eat a pigeon.

His guilty pleasure is an In-N-Out burger.

I have only one follow-up question: animal-style?

He’s a fan of the five-second rule.

Not only that, but Chalamet said he was eating things off the subway platform growing up. “It made my gut stronger,” he said. I️ feel like Chalamet needs to see his doctor. NYC subways are a biohazard.

He prefers his eggs with hot sauce.

Not a ketchup guy and I respect it.

His favorite midnight snack is the Trader Joe’s Ham & Glazed Onion Tart.

Trader Joe's for the win! I’m just imagining Timmy Tim at a local NYC Trader Joe’s. After further research, I believe the Tarte D’alsace that was reviewed by Club Trader Joe’s is the actor's snack of choice. It’s a fancy frozen item that just matches his energy so well.

His go-to fast food order is a 10-piece McNuggets with extra large fries.

I have never related to a celebrity more than I do now. Yes, this is also my go-to fast-food order.