Gluten-free and paleo are cringy terms to some. However, gluten-free and paleo foods don't have to be gross or boring. I love a good parfait with crunchy granola, but recently I tried a parfait that had gluten-free clusters from WholeMe instead, and the flavors were unforgettable. 

WholeMe is a company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. WholeMe knows how to take paleo and gluten-free to the next level with their delectable cluster snacks. These flavorful clusters are so much more than healthy snacks. They are perfectly sweet, flavorful, and come in four irresistible flavors. 

WholeMe History

WholeMe was created back in 2013 by Krista Steinbach and Mary Kosir, who are both passionate about creating nutrient-dense, delicious, convenient foods. Krista and Mary knew how much power food can hold, and they wanted to make something delicious but also convenient. WholeMe snacks were created using real ingredients to fuel active lifestyles. 

It's "real food to fuel me," as Krista and Mary say. The snacks are meant to keep you full, satisfied, and happy throughout the day. You won't even know that they're paleo or gluten-free. 

The Clusters

Liana Keivanfar

What's in the iconic WholeMe clusters? They come in four different mouthwatering flavors: Lemon Berry Chia, Almond Coconut, Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Cinnamon Banana Chip. All are made with real ingredients such as dried fruit, cacao nibs, nuts, seeds, and coconut oil. 

The clusters are healthier than most commercial snacks because they have healthy fats that are critical to many metabolic processes in the body that regulate hormones and brain function

The clusters are free of artificial preservatives and are naturally sweetened with dates, honey, and vanilla. All WholeMe products are grain-free and gluten-free. Also, most of the snacks are dairy-free and soy-free.

The clusters can be used to jazz up your post-workout trail mix, breakfast parfait, or even your late-night banana split (which will be healthy because of the fruit). With four completely different flavors, the possibilities are endless.

Spoon Wisco

Liana Keivanfar

WholeMe reached out to Spoon Wisco and asked us to try the famous clusters. WholeMe packaged the snacks nicely and shipped them to us. At our last meeting, the whole team devoured all four bags in every flavor and are begging for more.

My personal favorite were the Cinnamon Banana Chip clusters. They were fruity, not too sweet, and perfectly chewy. I loved the hint of cinnamon and the slight crunch from the banana chips. The peanut butter chocolate clusters sorta reminded me of peanur butter Cliff Bars.

The WholeMe clusters don't even taste like they're healthy, gluten-free, or paleo. I threw a handful of WholeMe Cinnamon Banana Chip clusters into my breakfast parfait the next day, and it was even better than granola. 

Get Yours Today

You can splurge on WholeMe snacks by shopping on their website. You can get 8 oz. big bags in your favorite flavor, or try them all with their mini single-serve packets. The single-serve packets are perfect for those busy days where you need to sneak a snack in between classes. The clusters will fill you up and fuel you for the rest of your long day. 

Enjoy a new take on snacks with WholeMe clusters. These sweet, flavorful, popping snacks will keep you fueled for the entire day. And put the "me" in WholeMe by choosing the flavor you love most.