January is almost over; if the stores haven’t already made you aware, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It’s the perfect time to get heart-shaped items like glasses and plates, but it’s also prime time for heart-shaped candies, cupcakes, and pizzas. Name a treat and it’s probably come in the shape of a heart. It’s a cute shape that amplifies the Valentine’s Day vibe. Heart-shaped foods are a perfect treat to display when hosting Galentine’s Day for your besties, to gift your S/O, or to simply enjoy solo. Because who wouldn’t want a box of heart-shaped donuts? Or heart-shaped chicken nuggets? Here’s a list of heart-shaped foods from fast-food chains to look forward to.

Baskin Robbins

Every year Baskin Robbins offers a lovey-dovey flavor. Last year, the ice cream shop offered its Love Potion #31 ice cream flavor and the Crazy for You Cake — a heart-shaped cake with fudge, chocolate drips, Oreo cookies, and buttercream roses.

California Pizza Kitchen

Order your favorite crispy thin-crust pizza in the shape of a heart at CPK between February 9 to February 14.

Plus, during that same time, you can dine-in, takeout, or order for delivery the Valentine’s Sweet Deal for Two. Choose between the Classic or Adventure Package and enjoy an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert.

Chick-fil-A

Picture this: chicken nuggets in a heart-shaped tray. It’s a dream. To celebrate Valentine’s Day, participating Chick-fil-A restaurants offer select menu items packaged in heart-shaped trays. Customers can choose to fill their tray with 30-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets, 10-count Chick-n-Minis, 12 Chocolate Fudge Brownie halves, or six Chocolate Chunk Cookies.

Be sure to check the Chick-fil-A App or contact your local restaurant to confirm when the heart-shaped trays will be available.

Dunkin’

Heart-shaped donuts are a must. Dunkin’ never fails to get everyone in the Valentine’s Day spirit with heart-shaped stuffed, frosted, and sprinkled donuts. Beginning January 31, the V-Day specialty donuts will be back. This includes the heart-shaped Brownie Batter Donut — chocolate frosting, brownie batter filling, and pink, white, and red sprinkles — and the heart-shaped Cupid's Choice Donut — Bavarian cream filled donut that's topped with strawberry frosting and holiday sprinkles.

Hardee’s

Hardee’s will be bringing back its heart-shaped Made from Scratch Buttermilk Biscuits for all breakfast sandwiches starting February 1 through February 14.

To celebrate, reward members will receive a BOGO Biscuit offer to use in the Hardee’s app to share your favorite biscuit sandwich with your bestie, valentine, or score the two for yourself. The offer and be mixed and matched with different biscuit sandwiches as well as can be redeemed once per day, every single day between February 1 and 14.

Krispy Kreme

Last year, Krispy Kreme featured heart-shaped donuts with Hershey’s milk chocolate and chocolate Kisses with strawberry and caramel syrup in its Valentine’s Day Dozen box of chocolates.

Papa John’s

Papa John’s offers an uncut, one-topping thin crust heart-shaped pizza. The pizza chain’s website might say the pizza is “no longer available,” but last year the heart-shaped pizza was available for a limited time in February.

P.S. Ordering the heart-shaped pie with the double chocolate chip brownies or chocolate chip cookies would make this pizza the star of your Galentine’s party.

Pizza Hut

Every year, Pizza Hut also offers heart-shaped pizzas. While the Pizza Hut website says the heart-shaped pies are no longer available, we can expect these pies to be back just before Valentine's Day.

Waffle House

Though it hasn’t been announced yet, it’s tradition for Waffle House to go all out for Valentine’s Day. It's dinner usually features dimmed lighting, white tablecloths, and candles. A Valentine’s Day menu is crafted where couples can order a meal for two of salad, steak, and of course, heart-shaped hashbrowns.