Some people take their zodiac sign pretty seriously. Even if you check your horoscope on the daily, you may not know that there are foods that totally correspond to your sign. So scroll down and figure out what your spirit food says about you.

Aries – Shish Kebabs

(March 21 – April 20)

spirit food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Mirroring an Aries’ vibrant personality, kebabs are vivid and colorful. These delightful skewers of meat, veggies, and fruit hold limitless possibilities perfect for an Aries’ adventurous soul. Looking for a new experience? Well, it’s time to pack your bags and go on a foodie roadtrip, because nearly every culture has their own variation of the shish kebab.

Taurus – Steak & Potatoes

(April 21 – May 21)

spirit food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Whether it’s mashed, whipped, or sliced, nothing says practical like potatoes (holla at my Irish peeps). This is a vegetable that will support you (and your meal) till the very end just like the lovable Taurus. Plus, waiting for that steak to reach it’s perfect temperature is no big deal for the naturally patient Taurus.

Gemini – Yogurt Parfait

(May 22 – June 21)

spirit food

Photo by Alexa Santos

Versatile like a Gemini, this breakfast treat is adaptable to any and all of your hunger needs. Let that Gemini imagination run wild thinking up new combinations of healthy, sweet, or downright questionable combinations to the yogurt parfait. Check out this Blackberry Chia Sauce Parfait recipe for some inspiration.

Cancer – Biscuits & Gravy

(June 22 – July 22)

spirit food

Photo by Emily Hauben

Only the ultimate comfort food can represent the traditional and dependable Cancer. Biscuits and gravy will stir up those memories of cozy family dinners that a sentimental Cancer cherishes. So bring on the carb loaded lovin’.

Leo – Ambrosia Salad

(July 23 – August 21)

spirit food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Hello, flashback to childhood. Nothing says confidence like a mish mash of sweet, fluffy ingredients (looking at you, mini marshmallows). Anyone can experience that Leo energy thanks to the resulting sugar rush. And just like a devoted Leo, an ambrosia salad will be loyal to your taste buds till the very end.

Virgo – Macarons

(August 21 – September 23)

spirit food

Photo by Jennifer Cao

The French know their stuff when it comes to adorable confections. These pastel-colored sweets will charm the pants off you just like any Virgo would. Not to be confused with macaroons, macarons are a pastry shop staple and easily liven up any party like a Virgo.

Libra – Mochi Ice Cream

(September 24 – October 23)

spirit food

Photo by Gabby Phi

Sweet and shy like the balanced Libra, this Japanese snack hides a surprise inside a soft outer shell. Kind of like a Libra and their friends, it’s impossible to have just one. This is a zodiac sign that prizes companionship.

Scorpio – Red Curry

(October 24 – November 24)

spirit food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Scorpios tend to be quite secretive on the surface. But, in reality, underneath all that stoicism is a passionate soul. Spicy and bold, red curry embodies that Scorpio intensity. All that personality can’t be without some sweetness, of course. This savory Thai dish has you covered with loads of delicious coconut milk.

Sagittarius – Cream Puffs

(November 23 – December 22)

spirit food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Mmmm yaaaaaas more French goodness. I’m not just talking about just one or two regular cream puffs. I’m talking about a BUCKET of cream puffs because you, Sagittarius, are larger-than-life. Carefree like a light and happy cream puff, you are the true optimists. Better yet, dip those cream puffs in chocolate; because who doesn’t love chocolate?

Capricorn – Sashimi

(December 23 – December 22)

spirit food

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Capricorns are systematic and resourceful individuals. Not only does it use the best parts of the seafood, Sashimi is meticulously arranged in an appealing manner (bring on the “oooh’s and ahhh’s). This dish is traditionally regarded as the finest dish in Japanese cuisine. Stay classy, Capricorn.

Aquarius – Bubble Tea

(January 21 – February 19)

spirit food

Photo by Alex Weiner

This colorful Taiwanese drink is the epitome of an Aquarius. Not only are you guys clever, you are the innovators. Invented in the 1980s, there are now hundreds of variations and hybridizations on bubble tea. Don’t be surprised if most of these came from the imagination of an Aquarius. Keep dreaming up the next big thing, Aquarians–it’s tasty.

Pisces – Gelato

(February 20 – March 20)

spirit food

Photo by Emily Palmer

Pisces are gentle individuals so what better to describe you than some hella smooth gelato? You can trust this Italian dessert like you trust your favorite Pisces, because it’s almost guaranteed to taste fabulous every time. Find out which gelato flavor will tickle your taste buds based on your ice cream preferences here.

Check out these articles to learn more about yourself through food: