Trader Joe's is the ultimate college grocery store location. If you live near one, you might be there at least once a month. If you don't live near one, you're asking friends and family to ship you your favorite snacks right to your dorm room. Truly, no shame at all. If it were up to me, there would be a Trader Joe's on every block. As a lover of all things TJ's and even Gucci Pineapple's viral TikTok hit about the store, I can't help but scream every time I see accurate Trader Joe's memes and jokes come across my feed. If you're a fellow Trader Joe's lover, these 15 memes will make you howl...almost as much as when Jingle Jangle finally hits store shelves for the Christmas season. 

Everyone is so nice

I will wave at my fellow TJ's girlies all day long, and then recommend the Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Rings.

I am but a chef

The Bear's Italian Beef Sandwich be damned, I just need a 30-second microwave button. 

Two BFFs

This is me whenever the seasonal Non-Dairy Maple Oat Beverage comes out. 

TJ's could be an empire

This... as well as a better ranch dressing situation. They'd be unstoppable.

OK, because same

There's a reason the Trader Joe’s Chili & Lime Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips are the customer-voted favorite snack and overall product for 2023. 

They're way too small

I am willing to walk long distances and/or fight old ladies for parking spots, TBH. 

Pumpkin Palooza in a nutshell

And we welcome a sprinkle of PSL in every bite of food throughout October.

Tough break

Try again next time during your next trip to the grocery store. 

The only thing on my grocery list

As long as there are a few packs of Chicken Gyoza Potstickers, I will survive, I guess. 

Time for the platform boots

I tend to save my cutest outfit for my TJ's shopping days. 

It is *never* a quick trip

Going to Trader Joe's is my activity for the day, I block off hours at a time to browse. 

Consider it cardio

It's a cross to bear, but I guess I can carry them up all of my apartment stairs. 

It's mainly for snack shopping, TBH

Ya know what a regular grocery store doesn't have? Chocolate Chip Hold the Cones, that's right!

That's hot

Ya know what's even hotter? Helping the cashier pack your $200 grocery haul into the reusable bags. 

Worth the wait

When those croissants rise overnight, you'll feel like a true champ in the morning.