As an avid and loyal customer of Trader Joe's, I am the first to know about a new product, and probably one of the first to try it. This year TJ's did not come to play. Here are my top Trader Joe's new items that I can't wait to try. 

Turkey Harvest Salad

With sweet potatoes, cranberries, brussel sprouts and an apple cider vinaigrette, this salad is exactly what I've been looking for. All of my favorite ingredients in one salad. If you're looking to make something similar at home, check out my last article.  

Chocolate Peppermint Loaf Mix

Next on my must-try list is this peppermint chocolate dream. Mint chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations so this is right up my alley. This as a loaf or cupcakes with buttercream frosting? Sold. 

Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa

Ok, I'll admit I have tried this before, and it is one of the most delicious items I've ever tried. I haven't seen it in my store for a few years now, so I'm so glad it's made it's return. This is not too sweet, but definitely indulgent and a great winter treat. I usually top with whipped cream and extra caramel drizzle. 

Sesame Miso Salad

I'm in my salad era and this one looks PHENOMENAL. It's more of a spring or summer salad to me with the bright ingredients. However, anything that has salmon and crispy onions - I can't complain. 

Maple Streusel Bread 

I need this immediately. This bread, toasted with some cold butter or made as french toast is what dreams are made of. This would be perfect to cook up on a chilly winter morning.