Tipsy Scoop is clearly the best invention of all time. When your fuckboy decides to ghost you, there's nothing better than eating some sweet ice cream and then going out to find a new man with a nice buzz and warm liquor jacket to keep ya warm. If this feeling is hitting you right during fall cuffing szn, Tipsy Scoop has you covered with their new Halloween themed alcoholic ice cream flavors

Salted Caramel Apple Brandy 

You may feel like you're too old for apple picking, but this Salted Caramel Apple Brandy screams, "I'm mature enough to know what Brandy is, but still cool enough to think you might be referring to the store instead of the liquor." 

The Spiked Spiced Pumpkin Pie is an upgrade on your basic af PSL because you are probably out of Star Rewards from all the coffee that you've been drinking this semester. 

Photo by Haley D Williams

Spiked Spiced Pumpkin Pie

I'm personally most excited about the Candy Corn Vodka Martini because it combines my fave Halloween candy and alcohol to *drink responsibly* with.

These Halloween themed alcoholic ice cream treats from Tipsy Scoop are most certainly the best way to pre and post game your Halloween plans this year. 

Candy Corn Vodka Martini