This Brooklyn-based bakery just added several new products for local delivery and nationwide shipping. Founded in 2015 by two sisters, Melanie and Diana Moss, Mini Melanie has been recognized in the 2016 New York City Michelin Guide and was champion (!!!) in the 2018 special-themed chocolate competition on Food Network’s Chopped. And now, you don’t have to live in NYC to get these delicious baked treats delivered right to your door.

If you don’t live in the Big Apple you can still order most of Mini Melanie’s famous treats. Some of my favorites include the Cake Truffles that are shaped like geodes and taste as sweet as they look. The cookies in the Cookie Tins are beautifully iced and bubbling with personality. And who could pass up a mouth-watering, deep-dish, Cookie Cake topped with chocolate ganache and bite-sized cookies? All of these treats are available for nationwide shipping and local delivery. Mini Melanie also offers some pretty sweet bundles (no pun intended), to help you celebrate any occasion. From a birthday to an engagement, and even a simple “thank you” there is no occasion too big or too small that wouldn’t pair perfectly with some tasty hand-made baked goods from Mini Melanie.

Pick up a Signature Mix box of Cake Truffles, a themed Cookie Tin, or go all-out and order a Cookie Cake so thick it makes Chicago Deep Dish look like thin crust. Order your treats and support a small business at minimelanie.com