In less than two weeks, 2023 will be over. This year gave us so many food trends like pickle pizza, girl dinner, and a non-apologetic love for Stanley Cups. But the "virality" of food trends and restaurants wouldn’t be a thing without food content creators. TikTok has become one of the leading spots to research recipes and where to eat around you or at least bookmark for later. While you were scrolling to figure out your next meal this year, you might have followed creators who left you drooling with their dishes and recommendations, so here’s a list of the top food content creators of 2023. 

Keith Lee

It’s no secret Keith Lee’s impact on the food industry. With 15.4 million followers on TikTok, Lee’s content surrounds reviewing food on a 1 through 10 scale with an effect that can either make or break your business.

He’s currently on a food tour and has stopped in Atlanta, Houston, and New York (as a New Yorker, Keith who told you to get a salmon chopped cheese?).

Tineke “Tini” Younger

In 2021, Tini was a contestant on the second season of Gordon Ramsey's Next Level Chef. With a little over six million followers on TikTok, Tini will have you drooling over her food. To say that she saved Thanksgiving this year is an understatement. Her mac and cheese recipe was made by thousands this year. But that’s not the star here, my sister and I casually sent our mom Tini’s turkey video and let’s just say, turkey leftovers only lasted two days. 

This is the best Thanksgiving turkey I have ever had. 

Devour Power

The name lives up to the couple. They will devour the food in front of them. With multiple mini-series dealing with meats, chicken wings, and more, the Devour Power couple will have you hungry once the video starts. The NYC couple also makes restaurant round-ups showing off their favorite spots. 

Round-ups like their pizza TikTok is the best to follow as a New Yorker or if you’re visiting and looking for spots to go to. Their videos belong in your favorites — I know a good amount are in mine.

Cassie Yeung

Cassie gives us the first bite. How could our bestie not be on this list? After quitting her 9-to-5 to focus solely on creating content, Cassie Yeung was invited to compete in the second season of Gordon Ramsey’s Next Level Chef — without any culinary background. With almost three million followers on TikTok, her videos are comforting and easy to follow. 

Plus, she’s relatable. “Cooking is the last thing I wanted to do today,” she said in her beef and broccoli recipe video — okay, mood.

Shari 

Shari has a little over one million followers on TikTok, with videos surrounding lifestyle and food content. Her videos are basically a Facetime call with your best friend and she has the ability to make everything look so good. It’s because of her that I embraced my love for a chain restaurant. 

Look at the food tray! When I saw my first Shari video on TikTok, I immediately sent it to my friends so that they could get one. Listen, sometimes eating in an establishment isn’t a vibe. 

Stanley Tucci 

His love for pasta, the pauses before speaking, “Hi, I’m Stanley,” “Are you filming?” Need I say more?! Stanley Tucci has my whole heart.

Hailee Catalano

Hailee Catalano attended culinary school right out of high school. When the pandemic started, she started creating cooking videos and sharing her recipes. Now with almost two million followers on TikTok, one thing is for certain. There’s a level of warmth that comes along with Catalano’s videos that makes you want to keep watching. My favorite videos are of her beach day sandwiches and wraps.  

P.S. She started a TikTok page (@2peoplecooking) with her chef partner Chuck Cruz of them cooking together, and it’s so cute! 

Jack’s Dining Room

Jack’s TikTok bio isn’t lying. You will be going on a food journey. His videos are a mix of food reviewing and interviewing the restaurant owners. 

I have had his Krispy Pizza review saved in my “brooklyn eats” TikTok collection since last year. Going to that pizzeria is a MUST.

Sarah Crawford

Sarah Crawford, also known as @bromabakery on TikTok, is one of the many it-girls when it comes to baking. She makes quick and easy recipes for the baking enthusiast and the newbie. 

There’s nothing I love more than cookies. Even though I can store leftover cookie dough, I don’t always want to do all of that. “Sometimes the idea of making a whole batch of cookies is overwhelming,” she said in her single-serve double chocolate cookie recipe TikTok. Crawford gets it.

Jet & Susur Lee

Having an Iron Chef as your dad is one thing. Recording him making various foods gourmet for TikTok entertainment is another.

The duo has amassed a little over six million followers on TikTok, and all I have to say is thank you for your service.

Sister Snacking

Four sisters, all for snacking — hence @sistersnacking. These sisters mainly review food spots in New York City, Connecticut, and Boston, but also love to cook. 

The sisters are straight to the point when giving their honest opinions and feature their favorite bites. I love their “Everywhere we’ve eaten lately” series and am constantly saving them.

Hajar Larbah

Hajar Larbah, also known as @moribyan on TikTok, was one of the first food content creators I followed on TikTok solely because I was favoriting almost every single video. I’m not lying when I say my sister sends me her videos almost every week. It’s her subtle way of saying, “We (aka you) should make this.” Her recipes are easy to follow and will leave you obsessed. No seriously, I have been obsessed with her spicy garlic chili oil noodles. 

Next on my list, tortellini soup