What would our lives be like without Happy & Hale smoothies? They are healthy, delicious, energizing and even photogenic; you truly can't ask for more. However, after what feels like a thousand visits to Happy & Hale, I have realized that when I'm in certain moods, I end up craving certain smoothies over others. Each smoothie has a different taste, and ultimately each one seems better depending on my mood. Read on for my master list of feels and blends. 

Before a Workout - City of Oats

cereal, wheat, corn, pasture, oat, oatmeal, barley, hands, handful, handful of oats, grain, Rolled oats

There's no question you need a ton of energy before working out. You might also be looking for something delicious to give you that extra motivation to go to the gym. City of Oats is the perfect smoothie to drink before working out. It has everything you need: banana, strawberries, almond milk, cinnamon, date, steel cut oats, and most importantly, peanut butter. These ingredients will give you all the energy you need- making you ready to hit the gym!

Craving Sweets - Almond Brothers  

Almond Brothers is the perfect solution for satisfying my sweet tooth. It's really sweet, but not too much, and is also healthy. It's not very liquid, so it feels like you are actually eating something rather than drinking it, which is always a better option for my sweet cravings. It has chocolate almond milk, banana, almond butter and ground coffee in it, so if you're also trying to wake up, Almond Brothers will definitely do the trick.

Not Too Hungry, but Looking for a Boost - Aloe-Ha

Ece Yurukoglu

Looking for a smoothie to drink when you're not really hungry, but NEED some energy to be able to continue the day? Aloe-Ha is the answer. It's very light, yet delicious and energizing. With coconut water, mint, blueberries, orange and mango, it's as refreshing as a tropical vacation. It also pairs perfectly with a salad or avocado toast, for when you are feeling a little more hungry. If you're on a low-calorie diet, this smoothie might be your go-to drink: it has only 150 calories.

Stuck in the Library - Hale Mary 

Ece Yurukoglu

Midterm season requires all of us to be awake and ready to learn 100% of the time. Although coffee is helpful, a caffeine tolerance is all too easy to develop. After a certain point, that cold brew you love might not be affecting you at all. In such cases, Hale Mary can be your perfect study partner. It contains almond milk, banana, spinach, curly kale, pineapple and avocado. All these flavors make for an incredible tasting and energy boosting smoothie, that's also way more nutrient-dense than coffee.

Feeling Sick - Green No Envy 

avocado, vegetable, sweet, guacamole
Jessica Kelly

We've all had those days when we're feeling a little sick, and crave something delicious yet healthy. For these cases, the Green No Envy is the drink to order. A blend of coconut water, spinach, mango, avocado, ginger, and lemon, the Green No Envy is the vitamin-filled smoothie you need when you're feeling under the weather. There's no doubt that you'll feel a lot better after drinking this delicious smoothie, and be on your way to better health in no time.

Don't waste time; whether you are about to workout or writing a paper, go to Happy & Hale and grab the perfect smoothie for your mood. I guarantee you'll feel better after! If you're interested in finding out about the amazing food options at Happy & Hale, go ahead and check out 'We Tasted 4 of Happy & Hale's Spring Items and We're in Love' .