Who doesn't love caramel? This ooey gooey delicious syrup goes great with so many things. Whether it be drinks or food there is definitely not a lack of choices. The options are endless, however, here are the best foods that pair with caramel!

1. Coffee

Everyone loves to start their day with a cup of coffee. It's the perfect pick me up on a fall day or any day. Well, adding caramel to your morning cup can make your day a bit sweeter. No matter hot or cold adding this sweetness makes every drink a special treat you deserve.

2. Apples

Who doesn't love a nice crisp Granny Smith apple, especially during the fall when apple picking is at its peak. These fresh delicious apples go great with a drizzle of caramel... or even fully coated! A candied apple or even just slices with caramel is a fun snack to have throughout the fall or even any season!

3. Popcorn

This typical movie snack can sometimes be boring. However, there are so many different ways to spruce it up to make this snack more fun. Whether it be with butter or chocolate, popcorn tastes the best with a layer of caramel sauce. The sugary sweet snack is now the perfect thing to munch on during your favorite movie or on a cozy fall day.

4. Pretzels

This salty snack is only the base for this delicious dessert. Next time your snacking on a bowl of pretzels try drizzling them with a thin (or thick) coating of caramel syrup. It adds a sticky and sweet flavor to your boring old pretzels. If you're feeling extra adventurous, add some chocolate as well and refrigerate them until harden. This is the best quick and easy dessert!

5. Ice cream

No ice cream sundae bar is complete without a bowl of caramel sauce. Although this treat is more for summer, you can always enjoy this dessert no matter the weather outside. My go-to sundae is vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and rainbow sprinkles. Nothing can be better than that!