Spoon University Logo
back to school
back to school
Lifestyle

The Best Food Deals For Back-To-School Season

The end of summer might be a bummer to some but some food brands are making this a bit more bearable with deals to help lift everyone’s spirits. Who doesn’t want to munch on free food while shopping for school supplies? These deals satisfy all the cravings and budgets by offering free meals and treats for the next week and a half. Be sure to take full advantage while you can and get ready for the back-to-school season.

Birdcall

Birdcall has been offering various deals to celebrate going back to school. On August 11 and 12, the chicken spot is offering $2 three-piece tenders. Then, on August 13 and 14, customers can get $1 kid’s meals. All promos are valid in-store, online, or through the drive-thru with the promo code ‘BACK2SCHOOL.’

Burger King

In honor of back-to-school season, Burger King is offering a free King Jr. Meal. To be eligible for this delicious deal, you have to be a rewards member and make a $10 purchase.

Instacart

Right now, online shopping and deliveries are at an all-time high. So to celebrate back to school, from August 13 through -19, customers can save up to 25% off on back-to-school deals including school supplies, groceries, and convenience items.

Johnny Rockets

Customers can enjoy a free kid’s meal by purchasing an adult entree. This offer is only in-store from August 5 through the 18. Make sure to mention the promo to the server to take full advantage of the freebie.

Marble Slab Creamery

Ice cream happy hour? Yes, please! Marble Slab Creamery will be hosting its very own ice cream happy hour from August 5 to 18 from 4 to 6 p.m. Customers can enjoy a buy one, get one free small ice cream. Make sure to mention the promo in-store to delight in this limited-time treat.

Smoothie King

Smoothie King is offering a free 12-ounce smoothie through August 29 with the purchase of any 20-ounce or larger smoothie. This offer is valid in-store Monday to Thursday from 2 to 6 p.m. or through the app for rewards members.

Tender Greens

At Tender Greens, customers can eat a free little plate after 4 p.m. between August 12 and 31 with a single entree purchase.