Remember when your childhood trips to the state fair were filled with nutritious, locally-grown snacks and beverages from your favorite food stalls? Yeah, neither do I. For as long as I can remember, the state fair has been the place to go if you want to eat your body weight in greasy, downright disgusting foods. Though state fairs have never been the site of super healthy meals, it seems like fairs have been trying to one-up themselves in recent years in terms of new greasy food combos.

Though I never buy fried foods from the state fair, I’m always fascinated by the super unhealthy stuff they have on sale. After getting some feedback from my fellow Spoon contributors, I’ve rounded up 14 of the most disgusting and/or unhealthy foods state fairs nationwide have to offer. Grab a bucket, my friends, because some of these will make you gag.

#SpoonTip: Many of these foods are sold at state fairs nationwide, so don’t despair if they’re not listed as belonging to your state.

California: Deep-Fried Kool-Aid

fair foods

Photo courtesy of Ruocaled on Flickr

I’m not 100% sure how this is possible, but I’m revolted none the less. Be sure to check out these foods while you’re in California.

Indiana: Donut Burger

fair foods

Photo courtesy of Phil Denton on Flickr

Two Krispy Kremes with all the burger fixings in between—easily one of the worst things you can put in your body.

Wisconsin: Deep-Fried Butter

fair foods

Photo courtesy of Bob B. Brown on Flickr

AKA heart attack on a plate. Do me a solid and don’t eat this.

Colorado: Rocky Mountain Oysters

fair foods

Photo courtesy of Jan Go on Flickr

Believe it or not, deep fried bull testicles are actually delicious. I made these every Saturday night when I worked at a dude ranch, and the guests ate the “oysters” right up.

Iowa: Chicken Fried Bacon

fair foods

Photo courtesy of Ed T on Flickr

Think chicken fried steak goes breakfast. Or just think deep-fried bacon and try not to puke.

North Carolina: Twix-Stuffed Twinkie Wrapped in Bacon

fair foods

Photo courtesy of Robert Brown on Flickr

I’m sorry, but this is just wrong. A candy bar stuffed inside another dessert then wrapped in fatty bacon and deep-fried? No thanks, I like my arteries too much.

Texas: Deep-Fried Sweet Tea

fair foods

Photo by Claire Waggoner

Again, not totally sure how you can deep-fry a liquid, but I feel like this would taste oddly pleasant.

Delaware: Deep-Fried Nutella

fair foods

Photo by Dania Mohammed

Okay, now this would definitely taste good. I’m thinking it’d taste like a churro dipped in chocolate sauce, and I am totally fine with that.

Kentucky: Deep-Fried Derby Pie

fair foods

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Kudos to whoever figured out how to deep-fry an entire slice of pie. Not sure a super rich slice of derby pie needs to be deep-fried, but really, what does?

Minnesota: Kimchi Curry Poutine

fair foods

Photo courtesy of Quinn Dombrowski on Flickr

This could be either very good or very bad. Props to anyone who’s tasted it to find out.

New York: Deep-Fried Spaghetti-Stuffed Meatball

fair foods

Photo courtesy of jeffreyw o Flickr

Easily the most normal food item on this list. I’m thinking this is a 10/10—definitely worth eating. If you need more good eats while you’re in NYC, we’ve got you covered.

New Jersey: Deep-Fried Oreos

fair foods

Photo courtesy Walter o Flickr

C’mon, you had to expect at least one run-of-the-mill state fair foods to appear on this list. Deep-fried Oreos are definitely bad for you, but there’s a reason why they’re now a fair staple.

Texas: Chocolate Bacon on a Stick

fair foods

Photo courtesy of urbanfoodie33 on Flickr

Deep-fried bacon dunked in chocolate—salty and sweet at its finest. For more of the bests from Texas, check this out.

California: Deep-Fried Watermelon

fair foods

Photo by Alyssa Wang

No. Just no.