It's almost that time of year again when the temperature begins to drop and the leaves start to turn bright autumn colors. And we all know what that means—PSL season. From pumpkin spiced Oreos to Cheerios, even protein bars, there is no shortage of different vehicles you can use to enjoy this seasonal flavor. 

While most companies release their pumpkin spice-flavored treats in late September, Starbucks decided to start the celebration a bit earlier. Just last week, Starbucks announced their new Pumpkin Spiced Cookie Straws. Whether this new addition to their growing menu is an attempt to further their mission in eliminating plastic straws or just another seasonal treat, one thing that's certain is that these cookie straws are making pumpkin spice lover's dreams come true.

Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws

Starbucks' new Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws are made from toasted white chocolate wafer cookies lined with more sweet white chocolate and spiced with Starbucks' signature pumpkin spice blend. Each cookie wafer is then rolled into a straw, making them a perfect pairing for your PSL.

Don't limit yourself to just enjoying them with a PSL. Dunk them into some hot chocolate or a warm cup of tea for nice twist to your favorite drinks. You can even crush them up and toss them into some brownie batter to add an element of pumpkin spice surprise. Or, just munch on them straight out of the container. 

These limited edition pumpkin spice treats will be sold in a festive, bright orange container with 20 individually wrapped cookie straws for $6.99. Sadly, Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws won't be sold in Starbucks locations at the moment, but they are available for purchase at your local grocery store now. If you're in the PSL fan club, you'll want to check the grocery aisles of your local stores so you don't miss out on your chance to try these new cookie straws.